And I'll be watching on TV.  Go Rafa!

Honored Contributor

Re: Duchess of Sussex Will Attend U.S. Open

I saw this also.

Source Daily Mail.lol.

Flying commercial.

Honored Contributor

Lovely for them both, I'm sure... After all, what's a little hop, skip and jump across the pond to watch a friend play tennis... again...  One wonders, will she be flying business class or is a private conveyance involved... again...

Smiley Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Will Harry be there?😍

Honored Contributor

Stay Turn! More to come. Interesting article moments ago published online by "People Magazine." Indeed! 😁

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

According to news sources, Her Duchessness will be attending solo and Harry will remain behind with the kid... She'll apparently be flying commercial this time... It was also reported that H&M declined the queen's invitation for a visit to Balmoral in Scotland because they're just so busy preparing for their trip to Africa... Somehow, though, there's time for a trans-Atlantic flight to New York, just for the weekend... to attend a tennis match... She supposedly wants to 'lend her support' to Williams...

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I saw this also.

Source Daily Mail.lol.

Flying commercial.

Yes, I imagine she is flying commercial after the kerfluffle over their trip it Ibiza and France, flying private jet.  And they preach about everyone else and their carbon footprint....With some it's do as I say, not as I do.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Lovely for them both, I'm sure... After all, what's a little hop, skip and jump across the pond to watch a friend play tennis... again...  One wonders, will she be flying business class or is a private conveyance involved... again...

Smiley Very Happy

watch it, your jealousy is showing

Honored Contributor

@Tyak wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I saw this also.

Source Daily Mail.lol.

Flying commercial.

Yes, I imagine she is flying commercial after the kerfluffle over their trip it Ibiza and France, flying private jet.  And they preach about everyone else and their carbon footprint....With some it's do as I say, not as I do.

Page Six went so far as to say her flying commercial this time is part of the reason she's coming... You know, to make a statement... Personally, I'm not buying that one... I'm not sure anyone is dumb enough to fly over for the weekend to see a tennis match and think they're making a statement by flying commercial...