Honored Contributor

Re: Duchess of Sussex (Cookbook)

@golding76 wrote:

bathina,

To feed your ardent desire and "suspicions":

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6147747/Meghan-Markles-mother-sets-tongues-wagging-taking-b...

Could all be true, no?

Well, clearly they want children in the future.  I don't think it necessarily means imminent future.

Super Contributor

I think Harry would make a great dad.. Not too crazy overly disciplined, fun yet still mindful of duties.. I could see him playing in the mud with his kid(s) and yet also showing his kids to be respectful.. He sure has grown up a lot.. Diana would be so proud of her boys.. 

Respected Contributor

I swore off buying cookbooks. As a matter of fact I only bought one in several several years but I did preorder this one. Only because the profits are going to a good cause.  What these ladies started is what community is all about. Wish them the best. 

Respected Contributor

Who the heck is this person?  If she's a duchess, she probably doesn't cook.  

Valued Contributor

Actually, she's a foodie who I've read is a very good chef.  I believe one of her blogs before she was a royal was devoted to food and cooking.  This project is a very natural fit for her.

Honored Contributor

Did she mention what charity she is donating the money from the cook book to?

Honored Contributor

The proceeds are going to the Hubb Community Kitchen in hopes that it can operate full time.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Jannyg wrote:

Actually, she's a foodie who I've read is a very good chef.  I believe one of her blogs before she was a royal was devoted to food and cooking.  This project is a very natural fit for her.

I don't think Meghan is a chef. A cook maybe but a chef is a trained professional cook. 

Esteemed Contributor

The photos of her on the Daily Mail look like she's expecting.