Valued Contributor

Re: Duchess Meghan: Brinsworth House

@Cakers3 wrote:

Ok so this is just a back door way to bring up Diana.......again.

I thought it was about celebrating the joy for Meghan and Harry.

This is their time, and I'm very happy for them. 

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

Maghan looks very pretty.

I wish we could put the Diana thing to rest.  It's getting old.  

^^^This! The constant, gushing adoration and beatification of someone who was far from blameless never ceases to make me shake my head in bewilderment. 

No one here knows any of them, but it doesn't stop the posts that come across as if they chat on a daily basis. Who knows who would be happy, sad, proud, disappointed, etc? It's all just speculation. 

@FrostyBabe1

Seriously? Bothers you so much?! Yet, Continue with speculation. 

FYI: So you know in the future, more pictures of Diana are coming. 

Keep watching! Woman Very Happy

Hope you post LOTS of pics of Diana! KEEP them coming!!!

Valued Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@FrostyBabe1 

Bother? Not really. I mostly just avoid the discussions.  I find the eager willingness to be so gullible rather sad though. I prefer to live in reality. 

What?! Why? People sharing family pictures of Diana, are gullible? 

Sad? Please let me assure you, no sadness from me, Diana's life brought joy throughout the world. Her life profoundly touched children, aids sufferers and so much more, before her death she walked through an active mine field bringing attention internationally, risking her safety in the hope bringing attention would stop catastrophe injuries, as well high numbers of deaths.

Diana "Princess of the People" her selflessness, compassion, inspiration brings joy and happiness, she accomplished a lot in her short time here on earth.

Forever in Our Hearts⚘

Yes, it is gullible to continue to portray her as a saint. She was far, far from it. What you see (or saw), and have extrapolated into some sort of fairy tale, is a very, very carefully contrived image that is the product of a very well oiled PR machine. 

NOT by a longshot, but good try. LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Cakers3

I was the one who started this thread. Now as in the past, Meghan receives my admiration, not only for her contributions as seen in these pictures.

Long before Harry, She was busy, 12 yr old Meghan's efforts made a difference changed the stereotype of women in the kitchen after seeing advertisement.

Her life has always been about making a difference, and we see this evidence now. Her influence on Harry's, healthy lifestyle choices, tremendous success. He stopped hunting, wow! That's huge! Her influence, has been positive. 

I will continue sharing Diana's life, and memories. If this bothers you, please..

feel free sharing your thoughts and opinions as you did here. It's all good! 

It's about Harry and Meghan, Wonderful seeing him happy, now the baby. 

@Sweet_Serenity Either hunting didn’t mean anything to him or he’s henpecked already. 

CORRECT.

Valued Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

I can't imagine Princess Grace of Monaco doing it in public. Lots of people behave in public in ways that are inappropriate, especially inappropriate for members of the royal family. Meghan had people to advise her but, apparently, she refused their advice.

It's not against royal protocol to touch her stomach.  

How is that inappropriate?

I never knew we had so many experts here in royal protocol.

And I never knew that so many people think it's inappropriate for a woman to touch her pregnant belly in public.

Weird.

And I can't believe all the fawning over Meghan, her pregnancy, etc. and the royals. VERY WEIRD and VERY LAUGHABLE.

Honored Contributor

Many pregnant women now wear form-fitting dresses and tops....not a look I prefer but she seems to be following current fashion trends....and I do love the coat. She looks radiant.
Honored Contributor

If not for the queen, the birth would be televised. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FrostyBabe1

Not once, Did I use the word (Saint) speaking of Diana. 

Diana's compassion showed people wouldn't contract Aids touching. 

Replacing misinformation, with hope and love, she was fearless.

Diana's charities including Aids remain stronger than ever.

2018: William and Harry along with "Sir Elton John" continue her legacy.

59a832f552c08021008b4977-480-360.jpg

April 1987- Diana with Aids patient. 

Diana spoke openly about her own illness bulimia as well mental illness. 

She inspired, motivated, and in her short life, brought so much happiness. 

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Just a curiositity thing does anybody recall what time period in history women quit wearing maternity tops and chose to go ahead and wear the same size they did when not pregnant. They just slip it over their head and let the fabric stretch as much as it has to.

Was this in the 50'-60's when Lucille Ball wore maternity clothes on TV ?

When did the tide turn ? Did a certain celebrity make it popular or somebody famous did it and rest of the common folk follow suit ?

I've always wondered who started the craze it seemed to had changed overnite. I'm serious. You know how fashions come and go I wonder who flipped the trend .

@SharkE  The Kardashians.......I kid you not!  The creators of so many lovely trends, LOL

Super Contributor

its all a BIG act.