Honored Contributor

Re: Duchess Meghan: Brinsworth House

[ Edited ]

@Cakers3

I was the one who started this thread. Now as in the past, Meghan receives my admiration, not only for her contributions as seen in these pictures.

Long before Harry, She was busy, 12 yr old Meghan's efforts made a difference changed the stereotype of women in the kitchen after seeing advertisement.

Her life has always been about making a difference, and we see this evidence now. Her influence on Harry's, healthy lifestyle choices, tremendous success. He stopped hunting, wow! That's huge! Her influence, has been positive. 

I will continue sharing Diana's life, and memories. If this bothers you, please..

feel free sharing your thoughts and opinions as you did here. It's all good! 

It's about Harry and Meghan, Wonderful seeing him happy, now the baby. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Cakers3

I was the one who started this thread. Now as in the past, Meghan receives my admiration, not only for her contributions as seen in these pictures.

Long before Harry, She was busy, 12 yr old Meghan's efforts made a difference changed the stereotype of women in the kitchen after seeing advertisement.

Her life has always been about making a difference, and we see this evidence now. Her influence on Harry's, healthy lifestyle choices, tremendous success. He stopped hunting, wow! That's huge! Her influence, has been positive. 

I will continue sharing Diana's life, and memories. If this bothers you please, feel free sharing your thoughts and opinions as you did here. It's all good! 

@Sweet_Serenity  I don't care. Post whatever you want.

Not sure why I'm being singled out here, either.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

We know Diana's resume; we get it.

I truly believe she would not like the celebration of Meghan and Harry's baby to be overshadowed by her.

And that is what is happening here.  It's at the point where it's being done just because it can be done.

@Cakers3

Responding to your comments, in this post. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Cakers3

I will continue sharing Diana's life, and memories. If this bothers you, please..

feel free sharing your thoughts and opinions as you did here. It's all good! 

@Sweet_Serenity Either hunting didn’t mean anything to him or he’s henpecked already. 

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

Love the coat (have a similar one in a tan cashmere blend, years old but still a classic).

Truly hate the dress,  not flattering at all in my oh so humble opinion.  The print also seems rather summery for this time of year.

But she is truly embracing this pregnancy and looks so happy.  She is, however, getting a lot of criticism across the pond for the constand holding and cradling of her stomach.  One reviewer said that she appears to be afraid the baby might fall out if she doesn't hold on to it.    Smiley Frustrated

Frequent Contributor

Rumor has it....she might be having twins.

Re: Princess Diana i can never get sick of reading about her or seeing her picture.

Honored Contributor

Meghan deserves the criticism, all that holding, stroking, touching of her belly is distasteful. She flaunts the rules with her choice of attire and even her nail polish. Those hired to aide her have resigned and no one should be surprised. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'd be surprised if this is a maternity dress. Maybe this was a dress bought for the royal tour in Australia and the other countries she visited back in October and she never wore it  2 months ago. The dress looks too small now as the fabric is pulling all over the front and there's back fat spillage. The coat looks good though.

Esteemed Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Meghan deserves the criticism, all that holding, stroking, touching of her belly is distasteful. She flaunts the rules with her choice of attire and even her nail polish. Those hired to aide her have resigned and no one should be surprised. 

@occasionalrain @minkbunny Most of the pictures I see of pregnant women show their hands cradling their bellies. I don’t understand it.  Do they think people might miss the fact that they’re pregnant?  Or maybe they consider it holding their baby. Again… I don’t get it.

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

I can't imagine Princess Grace of Monaco doing it in public. Lots of people behave in public in ways that are inappropriate, especially inappropriate for members of the royal family. Meghan had people to advise her but, apparently, she refused their advice.