Honored Contributor

Re: Duchess Meghan: Brinsworth House

Brinsworth House is a nursing home for retired entertainers. She showed off her calligraphy skills, wrote Merry Christmas Love Meghan

00-story-image-meghan-markle-insane-handwriting.jpgDusrvXlX4AEgorw.jpeg 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Another nice picture.  The handwriting is well done.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@Bri369   I so agree with you totally unnecessary to view old photos all the time stay with the topic Meghan.

Esteemed Contributor

Meghan seems thrilled to be pregnant. She’s always clutching her belly in pictures, so happy to be having a baby. Being over 35, she might have had problems but she seems to be sailing through the pregnancy without apparent difficulty. I wish her well...Harry too, of course.

Respected Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Maghan looks very pretty.

I wish we could put the Diana thing to rest.  It's getting old.  

^^^This! The constant, gushing adoration and beatification of someone who was far from blameless never ceases to make me shake my head in bewilderment. 

No one here knows any of them, but it doesn't stop the posts that come across as if they chat on a daily basis. Who knows who would be happy, sad, proud, disappointed, etc? It's all just speculation. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

She's so pretty and happy and sweet; she looks good everything she wears.  It's obvious that the dress is not  maternity dress but that's how young moms to be dress now.  They don't always wear maternity clothes, they like showing off the bump.  With the amount of stretch in today's clothes, some don't wear maternity clothes until the last couple of months.  She also had bare legs and that made me smile.  I wonder if that is because she's tiny and her legs are thin, perhaps her legs are too thin for maternity pantihose.  I don't like the dress.   I do like the coat.

Honored Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

^^^This! The constant, gushing adoration and beatification of someone who was far from blameless never ceases to make me shake my head in bewilderment. 

No one here knows any of them, but it doesn't stop the posts that come across as if they chat on a daily basis. Who knows who would be happy, sad, proud, disappointed, etc? It's all just speculation. 

@FrostyBabe1

Seriously? Bothers you so much?! Yet, Continue with speculation. 

FYI: So you know in the future, more pictures of Diana are coming. 

Keep watching! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Her dress is by Brock Collection

5c190ca92200002b08deb963.jpeg5c190ad7240000b80658b15d.jpeg5c190c69240000dd0558b15e.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@JJsMom wrote:

She looks so happy.

I find it extremely weird that some look at a photo of a pregnant woman and immediately start to critique her outfit. I wonder what people like this are like in real life and if they expect to be judged this way by strangers.

@JJsMom

???   Not sure why you would think that was "weird" .... people criticize everyone's outfits, whether pregnant or not.   

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@FrostyBabe1

Seriously? Bothers you so much?! Yet, Continue with speculation. 

FYI: So you know in the future, more pictures of Diana are coming. 

Keep watching! Woman Very Happy

Bother? Not really. I mostly just avoid the discussions.  I find the eager willingness to be so gullible rather sad though. I prefer to live in reality. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~