Honored Contributor

Re: Duchess Meghan: Brinsworth House

She looks beautiful.The baby is growing fast.I don’t know when the due date is but she looks to be around six months right now.

Honored Contributor

Wow, she is starting to really blossom.  That dress really shows off her expanding middle,  She looks wonderful and happy.

Honored Contributor

Maghan looks very pretty.

I wish we could put the Diana thing to rest.  It's getting old.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

princess-diana.jpg 

"In memory of Diana" 💞

@Sweet_Serenity  Now that's real royalty.  Thank you for the lovely memory.

Trusted Contributor

She looks simply lovely !

Trusted Contributor

@FleurFairy wrote:

Love the coat. But the dress is not for a pregnant woman. It's pulling across the stomach causing a lot of puckering of the fabric. 

Styles do change.  She could wear something like this but

Image result for lucille ball pregnant  somehow I don't think it would suit her.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for that style of coat.  Looks like a bathrobe.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JillyMarie wrote:

@FleurFairy wrote:

Love the coat. But the dress is not for a pregnant woman. It's pulling across the stomach causing a lot of puckering of the fabric. 

Styles do change.  She could wear something like this but

Image result for lucille ball pregnant  somehow I don't think it would suit her.

@I agree @Jilly Mari.  It is not the 80s anymore.  She is dressed appropriately for the times.  Lucy, above, was dressed for a time when women did not discuss their "condition" or even use the word "pregnant" publicly, much less let anyone see the shape of their body.  Loose clothes stayed the norm for decades because it meant not buying a lot of clothes during the pregnancy.  Women ended up wearing tent-like attire for months (which is not flattering), and women were still not comfortable showing off their body (and some people not seeing it).  Thankfully, we can see a pregnant woman as beautiful, and celebrate her.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The material of the dress might have wrinkled while she was sitting in the car. 

I'm sure it's a maternity dress; it may have inside stretch for the bump we cannot see.

She is carrying high, imo.

Happy baby on the way.Heart

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

She looks so happy.

I find it extremely weird that some look at a photo of a pregnant woman and immediately start to critique her outfit. I wonder what people like this are like in real life and if they expect to be judged this way by strangers.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu