Trusted Contributor

Re: Duchess Meghan: Brinsworth House

I had a grey coat almost exactly like that beginning in 1976. 

Honored Contributor

@SharkE-

I think of Demi Moore and her nude pregnancy magazine cover-That was kind of shocking. Could that be when it all started with the form fitting pregnancy clothes?

That is an interesting question.

I think of the ripped jeans thing now-when did that start again and by who?

In a costume history class I had, fashion was  often dictated by the economic mood of the day.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Yeah, I don't like going out if one of the pockets in my slacks looks to poofy on one side giving the illusion I'm fatter. LOL I make sure pockets are tucked flat. I would no more walk out the front door with my gut protruding for all the world to see in all it's glory then I would fly to the moon.

Honored Contributor

Something really wrong with people not liking a women holding her stomach when pregnant.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

Meghan deserves the criticism, all that holding, stroking, touching of her belly is distasteful. She flaunts the rules with her choice of attire and even her nail polish. Those hired to aide her have resigned and no one should be surprised. 

@occasionalrain @minkbunny Most of the pictures I see of pregnant women show their hands cradling their bellies. I don’t understand it.  Do they think people might miss the fact that they’re pregnant?  Or maybe they consider it holding their baby. Again… I don’t get it.

That is truly the stupidest criticism I've seen yet about Meghan, and that's saying something.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The gray coat is a classic.  The dress is lovely but looks a bit summery for December in London.

I saw a picture of the Duchess this AM.  She looked very pregnant.  Unless she is carrying multiples, it looks like she'll give birth within the next few months.

Honored Contributor

She really popped out.  

When is she even due?