Honored Contributor

Re: Duchess Kate at Movie Premiere

79 in a week or so

Honored Contributor

Kate looks lovely so does Camilla.  Kate will make a really good queen when the time comes.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I read somewhere that Kate is 5' 11" so she can carry off pretty much any look.  Have to mention that she has great hair too.  Not just in these pics but any photo of her, hair always looks good.

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Did you see the second photo on Post #1 ?   You can see right through her legs!  Yikes!  It's a beautiful style, but there needed to be more of a lining in the bottom half of that dress!   

Well, no, you cannot see "right through her legs". You can, though, see her legs through the dress. No big deal.

And for whoever wondered, Daniel Craig is 5'10" and the Duchess of Cambridge is 5' 9". But I do have to agree that color on Craig is not a good look for him.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Kate is stunning, as always.  William is one lucky man to have found the perfect woman for a wife, mother, and future Queen.

Personally, I think Camilla looks kind of dumpy.  But I am biased and unlikely to like anything about her.

@Puppy Lips I have gotten a little soft on Camilla I guess possibly because she loves horses, and kept her life as private as she could--both positives with me.

She is who she is and I like that about her.  She is not a glamour girl, not a beautiful woman or fashion icon, and Iike her apparent ok to be who she is, along with the fact that she seems to genuinely enjoy being with people and is comfortable in public. 

@Sooner Yes, I agree - you make good points.  But she should have cut ties with Charles once he got engaged.  I wonder if she would have continued to be the third wheel for the rest of their lives if Charles and Diana never got divorced.  I think that would have been a very lonely way to live.  But they seem very happy together now and that is good.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44   I caught that too, it took me by surprise.

As for Daniel Craig I thought his jacket was a light shade of red, I'll have to check it out again.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Bond wouldn't be caught dead in pink. LOL Leave that to the rock stars.