Honored Contributor

Re: Duchess Kate at Movie Premiere

The women all look beautiful! It looks like former Bond girls were invited. It's good to see Michelle Yeoh- Tomorrow Never Dies. Some other former Bond actors were probably there too, but the cameras weren't that interested in them!

Thanks again for all of the pictures @lmt, and for the ONE you shared with us too @alliswell!  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

I saw a few of the pictures on the Internet, however, these are super!!!  Thank you lmt and anyone else who 

contributed some of them.  Kate is gorgeous, beautiful, and regal.  And the gown and earrings, oh my, superb, and from head to toe she was just stunning.

And I will give kudos to Camilla as well, she looked lovely.  Camilla's gown was the right shade of blue on her, along with the blond hair, it came together beautifully.

And as for Prince William and Prince Charles, what can I say?  They also looked great in their tuxedos.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@lmt 

Thanks for posting these.  Always love to see Kate, and she surely did not disappoint!  Hard to believe anyone could look more regal.

As others have said I think William is very fortunate, I hope he fully recognises and appreciates the shine Kate brings to the Royal Family.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Any reason the Queen was not in attendance?   Kate is beautiful.  She will make a great Queen.   

Daniel Craig looks like a short man.  Too bad  Sean Connelly is gone.  He was so handsome.  Pierce Bronson not bad either.

I didn,t realize David Niven also played Bond and Roger Moore.  But Sean C.  my favorite.

Way back in the  late 60,S or early 70,S.   my kids and I saw Bond Marathon night.  This was a special the movie house put on from about 6 or 7 PM to 1AM in the morning.  All Bond movies with Sean Connelly.  This was in Daly City, Ca. Outside of SF. Couldn,t get enough of Bond movies because of him.  Now in my 80,S, don,t care for them anymore.

I remember Goldfinger.  Was it To Russia with love, or something like that?   I have to look up the originals in that time period.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GenXmuse wrote:

Although she makes the dress look good, I'm not loving this dress on her this time around. 

@GenXmuse   @SharkE 

Did you see the second photo on Post #1 ?   You can see right through her legs!  Yikes!  It's a beautiful style, but there needed to be more of a lining in the bottom half of that dress!   

And I have to ask for another opinion .... is Daniel Craig wearing a PINK dinner jacket?  Or is it raspberry?   Did he lose a bet?   Someone should have talked him into wearing another jacket.  

Honored Contributor

How lovely she looks. I don't know when I have ever seen a gown more beautiful  and complimentary to the person wearing it.  She truly does look "jolly lovely".    

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom   

Speaking of former Bond girls, Britt Ekland was there . . . . .

Britt Ekland, 78, looked incredible in a shimmery black dress

Britt Ekland at the No Time To Die world premiere

Britt Ekland shimmered at the star-studded event

Esteemed Contributor

Kate really did look stunning.  

That jacket Daniel Craig wore.....not my first choice for him.

Honored Contributor

Britt looks like she wore a wig. Probably up in years by now.

Honored Contributor

She's 78, @SharkE, and looking good 👍🏻