Honored Contributor

Re: Duchess Kate at Movie Premiere

WOW!!  Kate looks beautiful!  Thank you for posting pictures.  I really enjoy the Royals ever since William and Kate have livened up the family. 😁  Great couple!!  Kate and William are a terrific couple.  I am also happy that Charles and Camilla have comfortably found their "niche" too.  It wasn't  easy and I did not like Camilla due to problems.  But, now, life goes on and she/they have handled it well.  But, LOVE William and Kate!!  

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Kate's stylist needs to help the actresses at the Oscars this year......her stylist is obviously outstanding..... Others could use that person for dressing for award shows!

Just goes to show you don't have to have your private parts hanging out for the world to see or ridiculous get ups.   Class, always wins. Never goes out of style.

Super Contributor

Kate always looks great but this is her most beautiful look yet. Perfection! She seems to have been born for this role. 👑

Thank you for sharing these pics!

Esteemed Contributor

Kate is absolutely stunning!!!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

They all look good but Kate is spectacular.  She is just glowing.  Great picture! 

I never get tired of seeing her in her outfits.  Looks great all the timeSmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

The white dress in the background picture of Daniel Craig shaking Kate’s hand is absolutely stunning too.
Respected Contributor

Kate does look stunningly beautiful.  The goodness within shines through her face and lights up each picture.  Her and William's children have the same goodness glow.  

Camilla looks wonderful. She has some head of hair. 

Thank you for sharing the pictures.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

Oh my goodness! I hadn't seen these pictures. Thank you for posting them @lmt   and @alliswell 

I can just echo what everyone else said, Kate looks stunning! William must be so proud. She seems to have a smile for everyone. I'm sure Charles is proud of both of them- the future of the monarchy.

I enjoyed seeing them so much!

Dame Judi looks beautiful too! "M" is back- if only for one evening!  Smiley Wink

@beach-mom 

Complete thanks goes to @lmt - she posted all of them - I just copied one.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hippiechick7897 wrote:
The white dress in the background picture of Daniel Craig shaking Kate’s hand is absolutely stunning too.

@hippiechick7897    This is French actress, Lea Seydoux, who is reprising the role of Madeleine Swann. She also starred in the Bond film, Spectre.

Seydoux on the red carpet. The French actor recently recovered from Covid-19, which prevented her attending the Cannes film festival in July.

French actor Lea Seydoux poses on the red carpet after arriving to attend the World Premiere of the James Bond 007 film "No Time to Die" at the Royal Albert Hall in west London.

Respected Contributor

Actress Michelle Yeoh Looking very ethereal.

Michelle Yeoh - Michelle Yeoh Photos - World Premiere Of "NO TIME TO DIE" - Red Carpet - Zimbio

Michelle Yeoh, No Time To Die World Premiere

Michelle YeohMichelle Yeoh

Michelle YeohMichelle Yeoh - Michelle Yeoh Photos - Zimbio

Michelle Yeoh - Michelle Yeoh Photos - World Premiere Of "NO TIME TO DIE" - Red Carpet - ZimbioMichelle Yeoh