Honored Contributor

Re: Duchess Kate at Movie Premiere

Oh my goodness! I hadn't seen these pictures. Thank you for posting them @lmt and @alliswell ! 

I can just echo what everyone else said, Kate looks stunning! William must be so proud. She seems to have a smile for everyone. I'm sure Charles is proud of both of them- the future of the monarchy.

I enjoyed seeing them so much!

Dame Judi looks beautiful too! "M" is back- if only for one evening!  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Kate Middleton dazzled on the red carpet this evening

Catherine Duchess of Cambridge 'No Time To Die' World Premiere, Royal Albert Hall, London, UK - 28 Sep 2021

Catherine's Jenny Packham caped gown was embellished with gold sequins. Photo / Getty

Camilla and Kate shared smiles together
Honored Contributor

Kate looks stunning!  Like a movie star from the past...one with class!

Respected Contributor

Kate Middleton Prince William Bond Premiere

The detail on the gown is exquisite.

Kate Middleton's hair and makeup complimented the look

Honored Contributor

OMGosh.  Intricate beading.  Beautiful.

Fit for a Queen, that's for sure.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I would have worn a cleopatra gold necklace too.  one cannot have to much gold. LOL

Honored Contributor

77C08D75-CCF6-43A0-80D5-8B1BBF626D85.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Although she makes the dress look good, I'm not loving this dress on her this time around. 

Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Kate is stunning, as always.  William is one lucky man to have found the perfect woman for a wife, mother, and future Queen.

Personally, I think Camilla looks kind of dumpy.  But I am biased and unlikely to like anything about her.

@Puppy Lips I have gotten a little soft on Camilla I guess possibly because she loves horses, and kept her life as private as she could--both positives with me.

She is who she is and I like that about her.  She is not a glamour girl, not a beautiful woman or fashion icon, and Iike her apparent ok to be who she is, along with the fact that she seems to genuinely enjoy being with people and is comfortable in public. 

Esteemed Contributor

Kate's stylist needs to help the actresses at the Oscars this year......her stylist is obviously outstanding..... Others could use that person for dressing for award shows!