Trusted Contributor

Re: NNDuchess Kate, Louis and George in September

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family...everyone looks happy and natural...it's nice to see them all in this more relaxed state rather than the really formal pictures.  Even Camilla looks lovely, and I've seen some rather unflattering pictures of her!

I do agree that it seems sad that Diana isn't here to see her sons so happy with their spouses and children.  In my heart, I'd like to think that she is looking down on them!

Respected Contributor

Re: Duchess Kate, Louis and George in September

@ms traditional wrote:

image.png

I really like this picture of everyone being themselves and enjoying the moment!

Honored Contributor

Great photos....What a lovely family. I think George looks like Diana's brother, and Charlotte looks like her great grandmother, and Baby  Louis looks like the Middleton's.......

I know I thought about Diana as well, and thought how she would have loved her children and grandchildren.....She is smiling down on them I am sure..

Honored Contributor

I think little George always looks so exceptionally happy and relaxed.i.bet he is a character.

Honored Contributor

70 years, he has quite the family and they seem to be even happier as the years go by.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."