Honored Contributor

Re: Dryer Sheets and Microfiber

[ Edited ]

p.s. Without going into detail, I've been feeling sorry for newborns, babies, and youngsters. Along with our sticky, coated Ozone layer. Enough said.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

In the 11 years I have used the blue dryer balls, I have only had to replace 2 that ripped, pretty darn good service!! I see a set of 4 on amazon now for 6.44 great price for 4 of them. Keep all 4 in the dryer at all times.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I dont use dryer sheets or fabric softener at all these days. I use the little wool ( I think )

dryer balls, they work great!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

Once, when visiting, a friend, I picked up a wool dryer ball out in her yard, and gave it back to her. Apparently the dog found it and carried it out there. Great dog toy, but some dogs would rip them up in a heartbeat.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

In the 11 years I have used the blue dryer balls, I have only had to replace 2 that ripped, pretty darn good service!! I see a set of 4 on amazon now for 6.44 great price for 4 of them. Keep all 4 in the dryer at all times.

~~~~~~

@Shelbelle 

.I found them!!  Ordered them, & Im going to start using them in the Dryer.

@Shelbelle 

I read that some use these "spiked silicone balls" in the Wash load?  Do you use these in the wash also?     or recommend that also?

I'd forgotten, when I wash my "microfiber cleaning cloths," I dont use Dryer Sheets, but I dont recall having any other microfiber clothes, or items.   I cut up these cheap microfiber sheets to fit my Swifter rod mop.

Thnk goodness, before I washed them, y'all have alerted me abt my "Soft & Cozy" blankets.  I LOVE them, love wrapping myselt in them, & certainly do NOT want to ruin them!