Honored Contributor

Re: Drunk Woman's Car Lands On Restaurant Roof.

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

I usually don't watch the local news every night. This morning I watched because of the predicted snow storm.

It showed a 41 yr. old woman in cuffs.  A few days ago she was drunk, blood alcohol was 4x the legal limit. A camera caught her barreling down a stretch of road past other cars. She hit 4 cars, a pole and a concrete barrier which catapaulted her into the air. It looked like she actually went end over end and landed on the roof of a restaurant. Video is something to watch. She has to be doing nearly 100 miles an hour.

It was her 3rd DUI. She had her 1 yr. old daughter in a car seat and another person with her.  The child was not hurt, not sure if other passenger is out of the hospital or not.  The drunk driver spent a couple days in hospital. US Marshalls had to locate her for arrest.

I am anxious to see how much jail time she gets. Obviously 2 previous DUIs didn't deter her. People are nuts.

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

Of course I can only speak for my own metabolism, but if I had consumed 4x the legal limit, I'd be passed out.  HOW is it possible she was even conscious?  

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44   I would guess she has been drinking for decades and has built up a high tolerence. 

Like you, I wouldn't be able to walk much less drive.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D   If she knows she can't stop or doesn't want to stop at least don't get behind the wheel.  Call a cab or Uber, have a friend drive, better yet keep her drunken butt home and drink.

I will be shocked if she doesn't kill someone in the future.