Esteemed Contributor

I buy lotion and body wash from Gilchrist & Soames. In January G&S has a 20% discount sale, and free shipping. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Drugstore Body Wash

[ Edited ]

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

Eucerin Skin Calming Body Wash fragrance free oil

Trust me on this one!  At times my legs that are so dry and itchy that Ive actually had to get back in the shower and put jojoba on them while wet.  No fragrance for sensitive skin.  I can't post a link but the Amazon reviews say it all.

edited to add that Paula's choice gives it FIVE STARS and it's under $10....

Yes, that's a great product for dry skin.

Regular Contributor

Dove moisturizing body wash works better for me than Olay. I follow up with one of Philosophy's body lotions, but use my husband's Gold Bond Ultimate Healing lotion with aloe on my legs & feet which tend to be dryer. We got this lotion a few years ago for his feet which tend to crack & be really rough. It works really well & healed his feet within 2 or 3 days. With regular use, he no longer has rough, cracked feet.

Respected Contributor

Oh, that's a hard one. I haven't found any drug store products that moisturize better than Philosophy's 3 in 1s.  They work wonderfully for me.

Bliss shower gels are a close second. They're not drugstore, but they are not really pricy.

~Enough is enough~
Contributor

Love Caress Body Washes, several fragrances

Honored Contributor

I never tried Aveeno until recently and I love it.  Much better on my skin than Philosophy and more expensive brands. 

Honored Contributor

My Mother loved "Avon Skin So Soft".

Esteemed Contributor
I like Nivea's shower moisturizer.
Esteemed Contributor

Eucerin Skin Calming Body Wash fragrance free oil

Trust me on this one!  At times my legs that are so dry and itchy that Ive actually had to get back in the shower and put jojoba on them while wet.  No fragrance for sensitive skin.  I can't post a link but the Amazon reviews say it all.

edited to add that Paula's choice gives it FIVE STARS and it's under $10....

Yes, that's a great product for dry skin.

Eucerin was recommended by my dermatologist.  It is wonderful stuff.  No perfumes in it. 

Valued Contributor

I really like Aveeno Body Wash.