Occasional Contributor

Just dropped by to say hi to John and could not believe all the familiar names..didn't realize  how much I missed everyone .. hard to believe the twins are now twelve years old..have been busy saving animals..my group has saved and rehomed about 1500 animals since this time last year..if anyone hears from John hckynut tell him I said hi..night all

Honored Contributor

@2cutetwinss  John is active and posting.  Why don't you page him?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Dropped by to say Hello

[ Edited ]

@2cutetwinss

Well, if it isn't my long lost friend. I miss seeing you around here, especially not knowing how you are doing. Still many posters around, but many with new nics. 

What a great job your group is doing saving so many precious animals. Don't remember if I told you my wife has been on a board of a 5 State Boxer Rescue Organization.

She drives to many of these States to transfer Boxers to either foster homes or their Forever Homes. She/we have fostered several of them for months until a Forever Home could be found for them. None of these Boxers are released to anyone before full background checks are done, including at least 2 home visits, without the dog.

She has also retired and started her own In-Your-Home Pet Sitting Business. She is as busy as she chooses to be as there are few of these types of pet sitting in our area. Nice for her, but at times she has been gone for 10 days, and I do not like that part.

She added a canine to our feline family. We have had too many of our older felines euthanized in just a bit over a year. We are now down to 7 from our high of 13. Heart breaking to lose our 18 and 19 year old family members.

Come around here more, eh. Only way I have to stay in touch with you. Stay well and keep up your good work with the animals.

My best to you and all your loved ones,

Your Friend,

JOhn

aka. hckynut

hckynut(john)
Occasional Contributor

John it makes you feel like you are making a differance in this world..my foster that Ihave had for the past 3 weeks is giving birth now...we have 5 brand new puppies..13474083_1366058816744300_323931812_n.jpg

Honored Contributor

Nice to see you again.  I now have 2 cute twins of my own....3 month old granddaughters!  Fun to see how our lives have progressed over the years.

Occasional Contributor

Awe enjoy..they grow up so quick.nice hearing from you too..have a great day