Esteemed Contributor

Re: Driving & doing FB live!! Say what?!

@Bri36 wrote:

Maybe the PA police would be interested in this video. 

I wouldn't want to be a passenger in a car when the driver is streaming live on FB.

I wouldn't want to be driving anywhere in the area either.  It makes me crazy that she puts

the lives of lots of people in danger, not just herself and not just her friends.  Innocent people are killed all the time when an irresponsible person does what they want with no regard for the law or the safety of others.

She really does seem to have an adolescent's view off the world - constant selfies, shallow and superficial interests, and so self-involved that she thinks the danger of doing this kind of thing while driving doesn't apply to her.

There's not one reason in the world for the driver of a car to be doing this.  LR is certainly old enough to know better.

Valued Contributor

@NYC Susan wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

I wouldn't want to be a passenger in a car when the driver is streaming live on FB.

I wouldn't want to be driving anywhere in the area either.  It makes me crazy that she puts

the lives of lots of people in danger, not just herself and not just her friends.  Innocent people are killed all the time when an irresponsible person does what they want with no regard for the law or the safety of others.

She really does seem to have an adolescent's view off the world - constant selfies, shallow and superficial interests, and so self-involved that she thinks the danger of doing this kind of thing while driving doesn't apply to her.

There's not one reason in the world for the driver of a car to be doing this.  LR is certainly old enough to know better.

@NYC Susan, I agree with everything you said. LR certainly does have an adolescent view of the world. Nothing ever seem to disrupt everything being "just perfect". Even when tragedies hit the world she still comes on with live videos to "have a little distraction for a moment" (her words) when in reality the bottom line remains the same...she's trying to sell something hence the live videos. 

Valued Contributor

@NYC Susan wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

I agree. And it's frustrating to me because, by all accounts, she is a well-educated, well-read, well-traveled, highly intelligent woman.

Sometimes (JMHO) I think this is all an act that she puts on in order to connect with and relate to the superficiality of her audience: Just girlfriends, having fun together and spending, spending ,spending.

Respected Contributor

@Sheilaray, it's definitely all an act. 

That's why she's a big phoney to me.  You don't think she's going to sit in the car with Dr. D or Tova or Renee G. and act like this.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Sheilaray wrote:

@NYC Susan wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

I agree. And it's frustrating to me because, by all accounts, she is a well-educated, well-read, well-traveled, highly intelligent woman.

Sometimes (JMHO) I think this is all an act that she puts on in order to connect with and relate to the superficiality of her audience: Just girlfriends, having fun together and spending, spending ,spending.

I have no doubt it’s an act, a “just us girls, BFFs” act. She posts all kinds of FB “cutesy” things in the “I’m just like you peons” vein. And...in every photo she’s wearing only the jewelry she sells, only the clothes she sells, only the handbags she sells - as if she wears her own stuff around town & Europe. Riiight.... 

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

@Sheilaray, it's definitely all an act. 

That's why she's a big phoney to me.  You don't think she's going to sit in the car with Dr. D or Tova or Renee G. and act like this.  LOL

Well....Renee would probably love it. The other ladies have class.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I don't really care about all of Lisa's selfies, her FB live selling from her living room, her trips to Europe, etc. Lisa is Lisa and she's always been like this and it's highly unlikely she's going to change. 

The only reason I care about her doing FB live while she's driving is because it's dangerous to everyone else on the road. 

As far as Lisa wearing her own clothes, jewelry, etc. in all her pictures (if that's true - I don't think she does anything but tops), I'd expect that.  She's trying to promote and grow her own business. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes it is dangerous and this is something you might expect an adolescent to do. So I am not surprised at all that this 51 yr old woman would do that. She is self-absorbed, affected, loves talking about herself,loves "mugging"for the camera,  not much interested in the world around her, likes looking at herself, takes selfies and always has a new profile picture. Yep, not surprised. 

Esteemed Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

@NYC Susan wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

@NYC Susan, I agree with everything you said. LR certainly does have an adolescent view of the world. Nothing ever seem to disrupt everything being "just perfect". Even when tragedies hit the world she still comes on with live videos to "have a little distraction for a moment" (her words) when in reality the bottom line remains the same...she's trying to sell something hence the live videos. 

Yes, and she also seems to have some kind of pathological need to be adored.  It's sad when an adult needs so much validation from others.

Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Sheilaray wrote:

@NYC Susan wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

I have no doubt it’s an act, a “just us girls, BFFs” act. She posts all kinds of FB “cutesy” things in the “I’m just like you peons” vein. And...in every photo she’s wearing only the jewelry she sells, only the clothes she sells, only the handbags she sells - as if she wears her own stuff around town & Europe. Riiight.... 

Yes, I agree that it's calculated.  It's also misguided.  This may fly with her tribe (at least until they become disillusioned), but it's all pretty transparent, IMO.  There are more productive and better ways to build a business, and it would do her well to try some of those.