Esteemed Contributor

One dream that I'll never forget happened about two months ago.

Long story short, I dreamt that Don Johnson, from "Miami Vice" (he was about 45), and I were about to make out, when I woke up because I had to pee.

When I got back into bed, I hoped that I would go back to my dream, but *,sigh* nope, didn't happen.

Darn it!

*lol*

Esteemed Contributor

I do not dream often but, when I do, they tend to be very "discombobulated" with a lot of different things going on....some make sense to me and some don't....just like my "real life"...lol

A lot is accumulated in our subconscious minds and, while in a deep sleep, these situations/occurrences can appear in many different ways...I am fascinated by those who have dreamt of actual occurrences happening after their dreams and receiving messages from their loved ones who have passed on.

I do believe that there is much beyond our understanding and would never discount anything as just being "hocus pocus".

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

Yes. I can tell the difference between " visits" from a loved one and a mere dream. I can think of at least three visitations from deceased loved ones There was nothing scary about them--just a warm, lingering, powerful feeling that hung with me all day. Very different from a dream. I have NOT had what you describe re: a message from a living person. 

Esteemed Contributor

Some may call it hocus pocus and perhaps to them it is, because they have never experienced it.

I dreamed someone I dearly love wrote me a very hard to write letter informing me of something that broke my heart and changed my life forever....

It has now happened. Say what you will. This can happen. Whether anyone wants to believe it or not!

Respected Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

Last night I had someone appear in my dreams and it was very powerful - most of the time I don't remember my dreams but this person appeared and made a very powerful statement to me.  This person is still alive, but I have no way of contacting this person.  Have you ever had a strong message from someone living or dead and do you believe they are trying to tell you something? 

@hoosieroriginal...I am just curious as to why you have no way of contacting this person?...It would be very interesting as to what he/she may have to say about what you experienced.

@MyShadowLove - I've done searches for this person, but nothing shows up. 

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

Last night I had someone appear in my dreams and it was very powerful - most of the time I don't remember my dreams but this person appeared and made a very powerful statement to me.  This person is still alive, but I have no way of contacting this person.  Have you ever had a strong message from someone living or dead and do you believe they are trying to tell you something? 

I believe it can be.... however not necessarily.  

I've also occasionally had some very powerful dreams and experiences, especially after my parents passed.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

wildflowers wrote: 

@hoosieroriginal...I am just curious as to why you have no way of contacting this person?...It would be very interesting as to what he/she may have to say about what you experienced.

@MyShadowLove - I've done searches for this person, but nothing shows up. 

@hoosieroriginal...Then how do you know that he/she is still alive?

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

Try facebook.  I found someone I hadn't had contact with in over 30 years!

(And I'm not a facebook person....)

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

One dream that I'll never forget happened about two months ago.

Long story short, I dreamt that Don Johnson, from "Miami Vice" (he was about 45), and I were about to make out, when I woke up because I had to pee.

When I got back into bed, I hoped that I would go back to my dream, but *,sigh* nope, didn't happen.

Darn it!

*lol*

@Plaid Pants2

So sorry for you!!!  Maybe you'll get another chance! 

don johnson.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

I dreamt my Father died and was so happy to wake up from that dream.  An hour after I woke up I was told he died. He was 58 and this was completely unexpected.  I have absolutely no doubt he was communicating with me as he died. This is something I'll never forget.

@MoJoV 

Wow - did he have a message ?  

Back in my 20's my 1st boyfriend - STARTING in High School - passed away from brain cancer.  He called me, at work, a couple of weeks before he died.  I did not return his call.  We went back and forth for years - we would drift in and out of each others lives.  No dramatic break-ups - and when we would somehow met up again it was a though we where never apart.

While I was getting dressed for the funeral, I started to cry.  All of a sudden, I swear on a stack of bibles, he said 'oh... don't start crying about me now ... you never cried all those times you dumped me...'  and he was laughing.

This man set the tone for all of my relationships.  He was s-xy, smart, well-educated and had a sense of humor.  I don't remember one bad day, ever, when we where together.  

I thought of that moment everytime I felt guilty for not returning his call.  I am glad he 'forgave' me.