Esteemed Contributor

Did anyone see the Dr. Phil show earlier in the week where he had a girl with Multiple Personality Disorder???  I missed the end and wondered if he gave her any help and did he think she was authentic.  I thought she was.  

Honored Contributor
I saw it earlier this season and yes and yes are the answers. 😊
Frequent Contributor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrGOgPKPZM8&index=2&list=PLy30Zx48OYQ-WUmPmDgXbCn1av_0K9kVk I did not see the whole show. I saw the last half. The above video is part of what I watched. It is sad. I think it is real. Yes, he is helping her. He told her she needs to keep do what she is doing. That he is going to get her help to heal the trama and intigration could occur naturally from that.
Valued Contributor
I can't stomach his show. He's one of the highest paid people on TV yet hawks, like a carnival barker, Robin's (his wife) skin care line. It gives him zero credibility with me. The two of them come across as greedy pigs feeding at the trough - oink, oink.
Respected Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 wrote:
I can't stomach his show. He's one of the highest paid people on TV yet hawks, like a carnival barker, Robin's (his wife) skin care line. It gives him zero credibility with me. The two of them come across as greedy pigs feeding at the trough - oink, oink.

And yet apparently you watch the show because you can describe what happens on the show.

Valued Contributor
@Scooby Doo, I've seen the end of the show 5 or 6 times and have seen him yammering on about Robin's skin care line. So your "assumptions" are 100% incorrect. In addition, Google is our friend and there are plenty of posts backing up what I have seen. I stand by my post.
Regular Contributor
Robin made 1 attempt to sell her products on HSN, and it was embarrassing to eat h her, so noe he pitches her stuff. I agree I hate that, plus he always brags about hos so Jay owning a publishing co., but fails to mention that he only publishes his dad's books. I used to like him, but no more.
Respected Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 wrote:

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 I agree.  I can’t even stand the sight of him.  

Respected Contributor

His show is 75% commercials 

Honored Contributor

I used to watch the show....he would discuss interesting topics that would benefit a lot of people....However, as time went on his guests became more and more outrageous (in the hopes of grabbing attention and ratings, perhaps?) so I just stopped watching his show! .......His show now is more like Jerry Springer becomes a psychiatrist!!  (and no I have NEVER, EVER watched a Springer show, but I learned all I needed to know from just the commercials for the show......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”