Respected Contributor

Re: Dr. Phil - Vanderbilt University Rapist Interview

How do other people not hear something going on and not do something?

Valued Contributor

ALL all guilty and alcohol started it all. The ""victim"" is guilty of putting herself in this situation - she had been drinking heavily and the bartender said she was a frequent guest. Sad all the way around - but no one gets a pass from me - including the girl.

Honored Contributor

On 2/9/2015 Melania2 said:

How do other people not hear something going on and not do something?

I don't understand this either.

Honored Contributor

On 2/9/2015 physicsnut said:

ALL all guilty and alcohol started it all. The ""victim"" is guilty of putting herself in this situation - she had been drinking heavily and the bartender said she was a frequent guest. Sad all the way around - but no one gets a pass from me - including the girl.

Holy hail. You have GOT to be kidding me.

This is one of the most disgusting things I've read on this board in a long time.

Respected Contributor

And to make things worse his Mom works at the college and has I think they said some thing like 36 years. Can you just imagine how hurt she is.

Valued Contributor

On 2/9/2015 LipstickDiva said:

Holy hail. You have GOT to be kidding me.

This is one of the most disgusting things I've read on this board in a long time.

Ditto! It's not like she asked to be raped.

Respected Contributor

please say this is a joke.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Trusted Contributor

Is this guy a blackout drunk or living in denial? He keeps his distance from the truth.... so he doesn't have to face the dark truth about himself?

Honored Contributor

His regret is it cost him his football career. He blamed everyone except himself. No father, vanderslut, drugs, booze, etc. I don't think this should have aired until the "rest of the story" has been thru the courts. There is a lot more to this story.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Just started...nice looking guy......what a waste...his family must be po'd...
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G