Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,270
Registered: ‎04-20-2012

That kid is just really messed up. At the end of the show Dr Phil stated he was contacted by the Houston family and they said Nick did not perform CPR on Whitney and the police report backs it up. Nick repeatedly said he performed CPR on both Whitney and Krissy and that was why he was so upset...because he couldn't revive them. No wonder Bobby Brown doesn't want him near his daughter.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 38,105
Registered: ‎03-09-2010
On 3/11/2015 Ilikeshade said:

That kid is just really messed up. At the end of the show Dr Phil stated he was contacted by the Houston family and they said Nick did not perform CPR on Whitney and the police report backs it up. Nick repeatedly said he performed CPR on both Whitney and Krissy and that was why he was so upset...because he couldn't revive them. No wonder Bobby Brown doesn't want him near his daughter.

I didn't see any tears either.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,456
Registered: ‎03-09-2010
On 3/11/2015 Ilikeshade said:

That kid is just really messed up. At the end of the show Dr Phil stated he was contacted by the Houston family and they said Nick did not perform CPR on Whitney and the police report backs it up. Nick repeatedly said he performed CPR on both Whitney and Krissy and that was why he was so upset...because he couldn't revive them. No wonder Bobby Brown doesn't want him near his daughter.

I only heard him say it once (about the CPR) about Whitney and never about Bobby Kristina.

Bobby Brown is one to talk.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,270
Registered: ‎04-20-2012
On 3/11/2015 Lotus~ said:
On 3/11/2015 Ilikeshade said:

That kid is just really messed up. At the end of the show Dr Phil stated he was contacted by the Houston family and they said Nick did not perform CPR on Whitney and the police report backs it up. Nick repeatedly said he performed CPR on both Whitney and Krissy and that was why he was so upset...because he couldn't revive them. No wonder Bobby Brown doesn't want him near his daughter.

I only heard him say it once (about the CPR) about Whitney and never about Bobby Kristina.

Bobby Brown is one to talk.

It was Nick's mom who said it to Dr Phil before Nick was brought in. That Nick called her and told her what he had done to try to save them but was unsuccessful. This was bandied about numerous times in typical Dr Phil fashion before Nick was brought in. I don't like the editing at all of this show.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,660
Registered: ‎03-09-2010
"Kid"??? he is 24 years old. last time I checked that makes him a grown MAN!!! the entire thing was pathetic. I only saw a few minutes and it turned my stomach. The police have opened a criminal.investigation into,the the entire incident and guess who they are focusing their attention on? Bobby Brown has banned him from seeing Bobbie Kristina and it seems with good reason.
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 75
Registered: ‎03-10-2015

I think his guilty conscience is getting the best of him. Loser.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,270
Registered: ‎04-20-2012
On 3/11/2015 KathyPet said: "Kid"??? he is 24 years old. last time I checked that makes him a grown MAN!!! the entire thing was pathetic. I only saw a few minutes and it turned my stomach. The police have opened a criminal.investigation into,the the entire incident and guess who they are focusing their attention on? Bobby Brown has banned him from seeing Bobbie Kristina and it seems with good reason.

You're right. I do have this bad habit of referring to those in their 20s, as kids.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,039
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

I dunno if Nik did anything to BK, but I heard recently that Whitney was trying to get him to leave her home shortly before her death.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,456
Registered: ‎03-09-2010
On 3/11/2015 Ilikeshade said:
On 3/11/2015 KathyPet said: "Kid"??? he is 24 years old. last time I checked that makes him a grown MAN!!! the entire thing was pathetic. I only saw a few minutes and it turned my stomach. The police have opened a criminal.investigation into,the the entire incident and guess who they are focusing their attention on? Bobby Brown has banned him from seeing Bobbie Kristina and it seems with good reason.

You're right. I do have this bad habit of referring to those in their 20s, as kids.

Well, I'm gonna be 62 sooner than later and he's a kid to me. And he is.

Found....I missed the beginning of the show when the mom said that about the CPR.

Slate....As far as why he's abusing drugs and alcohol.....does it really make a difference? The kid's a mess.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,583
Registered: ‎08-08-2013

In the promos, they showed Nick getting up and saying "I'm through with this interview" and made it appear that he was leaving Dr. Phil and mom. But, that wasn't how it ended at all.

BTW, there were no tears at all. This guy was playing to the cameras. No doubt about it. {#emotions_dlg.huh}