Valued Contributor

Re: Dr. Denese has a new face

i think she looks beautiful.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Trusted Contributor

I think she looks beautiful too!
Respected Contributor

On 12/29/2014 birddrops said:

Posters are flipping out in the Beauty Forum. Personally, I don't think it is hypocritical of her at all. Her products are skincare products, enabling users to have nice and/or beautiful skin.

There is no product that will keep one's face from falling, due to gravity. Hence, a facelift. Two completely different issues, in my opinion.

Ah, but she markets many products that she claims help the skin to defy gravity, maintain elasticity and increase firmness. Obviously they don't work well enough for her to have avoided having plastic surgery!

Respected Contributor

On 12/29/2014 Buck-i-Nana said:
On 12/29/2014 birddrops said:

Posters are flipping out in the Beauty Forum. Personally, I don't think it is hypocritical of her at all. Her products are skincare products, enabling users to have nice and/or beautiful skin.

There is no product that will keep one's face from falling, due to gravity. Hence, a facelift. Two completely different issues, in my opinion.

Ah, but she markets many products that she claims help the skin to defy gravity, maintain elasticity and increase firmness. Obviously they don't work well enough for her to have avoided having plastic surgery!

I think the important word here is..................helps.............no one can claim to turn the clock back............no topical treatment can repair years of damage or neglect.........what some products CAN do is slow down the process or give a temporary reprieve and that's about it................................................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Honored Contributor

While some of her products are supposed to firm and defy gravity, etc - no product is magic and she has never said any of her products will tighten your skin like it was years ago - just help make it look better. She has access to the best surgeons so why not if that is what she wants! It has nothing to do with the effectiveness of her products in any way. Even after having work done, you still need good quality products to keep your skin looking it's best!! Some posters just get so much enjoyment about being nasty and tearing a person apart!

Super Contributor

why would a woman so lovely feel the need to have work done. I admire a woman who ages naturally by taking care of herself and being the best she can be. I do not think a bit of sag, or a wrinkle marrs the beauty of a woman at all.

If you are 60 plus... you are going to have a bit of aging. When women do all the botox and plumping and filling and the stretching.... looking like a Joan Rivers with a face that does not move and rather a Halloween frightening look.... it is just so very sad.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Respected Contributor

Why do these women try to make us believe it is their product that makes then look so stretched and "youthful." Look at Adrienne on HSN and Suzanne Sommers. They are both beginning to look like cat woman. lying about their product is deceitful, but they all do it.

When they say their product is why they look as good as they do as Adrienne does quite often is ridiculous.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor

Where can you see the picture? I can't seem to find a picture anywhere. They must have poofed all the pictures.

Honored Contributor

On 12/30/2014 golfcartrider said:

Why do these women try to make us believe it is their product that makes then look so stretched and "youthful." Look at Adrienne on HSN and Suzanne Sommers. They are both beginning to look like cat woman. lying about their product is deceitful, but they all do it.

When they say their product is why they look as good as they do as Adrienne does quite often is ridiculous.

I clicked on one of the product videos to see what all the fuss was about. She is pointing to her own face as she makes her claims. Very deceitful. (I watched the video for A267103.)

Super Contributor

Videos from last night are up. Here's one item number. Watch the video: A252755

Camera gets close at 2:16