Honored Contributor

Re: Dr. Denese has a new face

I purposefully tried to get 2 pictures with the same expression. If you place your finger over her eyes, the lower part of her face looks the same...and the upper part looks the same, as well. It's all about the eyes.

The hairstyle is a little different, as well. I wish she would've changed the color & the cut...THAT would give hens sumthin' to talk about!!! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

her eyes in the before look like they were becoming heavily hooded.

her face finally matches her body.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Valued Contributor

On 12/30/2014 sidsmom said:

I purposefully tried to get 2 pictures with the same expression. If you place your finger over her eyes, the lower part of her face looks the same...and the upper part looks the same, as well. It's all about the eyes.

The hairstyle is a little different, as well. I wish she would've changed the color & the cut...THAT would give hens sumthin' to talk about!!! Smiley Happy

lol!

"she did what?"

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Honored Contributor

On 12/30/2014 evelomaddict said:
On 12/30/2014 sidsmom said:

lol!

"she did what?"

NICE! Giggle
Honored Contributor

I think she looked great before, and she looks great now.

Super Contributor

She's very pretty and has a great figure.

Trusted Contributor

Her eyes went from her own slightly hooded eyelid shape to just another rich housewife from one of those TV shows. Not as bad as what Renee Z did to herself but the issue here is false advertising. I think it is deceitful. What a crock. All the snake oil vendors do it. Why can't they just be honest about it?

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~