Valued Contributor

Re: Downton Abbey tonight (SPOILERS)

On 2/23/2015 dooBdoo said:
On 2/23/2015 SoX said:

Thanks for the link, dooB ... I'm always fascinated by roundtable discussions like these.

Wish I could buy all seasons at a reasonable price. I'm just addicted to this show.

You're welcome, SoX! Nice to see you! I agree, I'd probably watch the shows over and over again if I owned them. I see something new each time. That's one reason I like the discussions, because they pick up on things I didn't notice.

I have all the seasons on DVD and I find myself watching them all prior to the next season. I am so hoping that there will be a season 7. I have a feeling there will be.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/23/2015 SoX said:

Thanks for the link, dooB ... I'm always fascinated by roundtable discussions like these.

Wish I could buy all seasons at a reasonable price. I'm just addicted to this show.

You're welcome, SoX! Nice to see you! I agree, I'd probably watch the shows over and over again if I owned them. I see something new each time. That's one reason I like the discussions, because they pick up on things I didn't notice.

Yes ... and I also may see something from another perspective that I never would have thought of.

Valued Contributor

Hi ladies. I was surprised that Anna got arrested. Has anyone noticed that the actress that plays Rose (Lily James) is playing ""Cinderella"" in the new Disney movie out in March?

Respected Contributor

(insomniac replying to Issy379. . .

I read that ""Daisy"" plays one of the stepsisters.)

Honored Contributor

On 2/23/2015 TaxyLady said:
On 2/23/2015 SoX said:

I have all the seasons on DVD and I find myself watching them all prior to the next season. I am so hoping that there will be a season 7. I have a feeling there will be.

I try to watch the reruns of the previous season just before a new one starts. There's so much time between seasons, I end up forgetting some of the details!{#emotions_dlg.blush}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

On 2/23/2015 SoX said:
On 2/23/2015 SoX said:

Yes ... and I also may see something from another perspective that I never would have thought of.

That's true, isn't it. I enjoy being able to... or at least trying to... see a story through someone else's eyes. It can be enlightening, not only opening the story to a fresh perspective but also in showing me my focus sometimes is too narrow.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

On 2/23/2015 Issy379 said:

Hi ladies. I was surprised that Anna got arrested. Has anyone noticed that the actress that plays Rose (Lily James) is playing ""Cinderella"" in the new Disney movie out in March?

I plan to go see it. The girl who plays Daisy is in it also.

Honored Contributor

On 2/23/2015 TaxyLady said:
On 2/23/2015 Issy379 said:

Hi ladies. I was surprised that Anna got arrested. Has anyone noticed that the actress that plays Rose (Lily James) is playing "Cinderella" in the new Disney movie out in March?

I plan to go see it. The girl who plays Daisy is in it also.

I want to see that, too. I think all the actors in Downton Abby are so wonderfully talented.

I could watch Maggie Smith every day! I'm looking forward to seeing her in "The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel."