Honored Contributor

She was a wonderful, kind, funny loyal person and I remember seeing her movies in the theaters, for a quarter too!  

This is so weird.  Yesterday before I knew she died, I went downstairs and the cat had knocked a book from lower book case on floor.  I picked it up, and it was Doris Day, Her Own Story!!!!  I flipped through the pages, and remembered I had enjoyed reading it, so I set it aside.  Then I turned on computer and read she passed!  Mooooahhhh., LOL!   was a good read, anyone who can get hold of it might like to read it.  Especially if you like reading about old Hollywood.

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

She was a wonderful, kind, funny loyal person and I remember seeing her movies in the theaters, for a quarter too!  

This is so weird.  Yesterday before I knew she died, I went downstairs and the cat had knocked a book from lower book case on floor.  I picked it up, and it was Doris Day, Her Own Story!!!!  I flipped through the pages, and remembered I had enjoyed reading it, so I set it aside.  Then I turned on computer and read she passed!  Mooooahhhh., LOL!   was a good read, anyone who can get hold of it might like to read it.  Especially if you like reading about old Hollywood.

@shoekitty 

Sounds like something from....

Image result for twilight zone

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Thank goodness for film.. She is  was a bright light that will never diminish. One of my favorite movie stars.Woman Sad