Honored Contributor

Donny, Marie and Osmond family call for prayers after brother Tom has heart surgery

Tom Osmond who is currently on life support after a quadruple bi-pass heart surgery.

http://nbc24.com/news/entertainment/donny-other-osmonds-call-for-prayers-after-brother-has-heart-sur...

Honored Contributor

Re: Donny, Marie and Osmond family call for prayers after brother Tom has heart surgery

Sending prayers for Tom Osmond and his family. 

8915E9F2-AB03-453C-95A1-E33B8EACC288.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Re: Donny, Marie and Osmond family call for prayers after brother Tom has heart surgery

There's another Osmond?

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden  Thanks, if you go to the site you posted, there is a video of the Osmond's singing "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother".....amazing.

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@SeaMaiden  Thanks, if you go to the site you posted, there is a video of the Osmond's singing "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother".....amazing.

@phoenixbrd   They are all such a close family and love one another so ... this must be so hard for them to  see their brother so ill.  I so hope he pulls through.  He is not that old.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden  I didn't realize that Donny and Marie had a brother who was born deaf.  My best wishes go out to him and his family for a speedy recovery from this quadruple bypass surgery.

Respected Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@SeaMaiden  I didn't realize that Donny and Marie had a brother who was born deaf.  My best wishes go out to him and his family for a speedy recovery from this quadruple bypass surgery.

The two oldest Osmond children were born deaf, Virl and Tom.  The other kids got their start in show business by performing anywhere they could to get money in order to buy hearing aids for their brothers. 

Two other brothers aren't well either.  One has MS, another has had a brain tumor that disabled him.

Looking at some throwback pictures, Tom and Donny look the most alike when they were young.

Honored Contributor

@Ladybug724 wrote:

There's another Osmond?

Perhaps you should educate yourself before posting.

Respected Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

@Ladybug724 wrote:

There's another Osmond?

Dry humor sometimes goes over the top of people's heads.

Respected Contributor

@Free2be wrote:

@RetRN wrote:

@Ladybug724 wrote:

There's another Osmond?

Dry humor sometimes goes over the top of people's heads.

I thought it was funny!