Respected Contributor

Re: Donna Adelson arrested days after son’s murder conviction

on youtube :  

Over My Dead Body l 20/20 l PART 1

Parts 1-5

have not seen the most recent 20/20  - this is the background story so they probably used this older footage for the updated story

Esteemed Contributor

Wendi must be shaking in her boots about now. Sleepless nights ahead!

Respected Contributor

Dateline has been following the case since the beginning also.

It would be justice nice to see Wendi and her father Harvey eventually charged with something.

I heard speculation that the reason Charlie started dating Katie Magbanva was because he thought she would know people who would fulfill a contract.

Talk about family values.

Honored Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

Dateline has been following the case since the beginning also.

It would be justice nice to see Wendi and her father Harvey eventually charged with something.

I heard speculation that the reason Charlie started dating Katie Magbanva was because he thought she would know people who would fulfill a contract.

Talk about family values.

Would not surprise me in the least, he is very prominent dentist in affluential So FL community, she would be beneath him. 

Honored Contributor

Do you really think Harvey was involved, 20/20 hardly even mentioned him at all. 

Esteemed Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

OMGosh........What a tangled web we weave when we conspire to deceive .......

(Or something similar, not an exact phrase.)

What a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive 

Esteemed Contributor

I had been following this case and knew they were involved just couldn't be proven. Nice and slow but they are getting. 

All because Wendi didn't like Tallahassee and wanted to be closer to her family. Her husband did try to get a job near them but was unsuccessful. 

She divorced him and the Judge wouldn't let her move the kiddos away so Donna came into play.

Honored Contributor

Wow @paixmcdao .  I didn't know this.  I've been keeping up with it.   I listened to the audiotape on a long trip and the story is incredible.  I was hoping Donna Adelson would get arrested.  I don't think they have enough on Wendi to get her.  As far as Harvey, I don't know if he's really involved. 

Katie Magbuana is an idiot.  She would have gotten immunity and be home with her kids if she would have turned in Charlie and Sigfreido.  Now she's in for life plus 30.  She'll never see the light of day. 

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Wow @paixmcdao .  I didn't know this.  I've been keeping up with it.   I listened to the audiotape on a long trip and the story is incredible.  I was hoping Donna Adelson would get arrested.  I don't think they have enough on Wendi to get her.  As far as Harvey, I don't know if he's really involved. 

Katie Magbuana is an idiot.  She would have gotten immunity and be home with her kids if she would have turned in Charlie and Sigfreido.  Now she's in for life plus 30.  She'll never see the light of day. 

If I understood correctly, She was offered a deal and will be released for testifying at Charlie's trial. The prosecutor was hard on her but she didn't fold, said if she turned in Charlie she would have to turn in Sigfredo, her baby daddy and she couldn't do that. 

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak  - I didn't hear she was released.  She's still in jail.  Maybe a reduction in jail time?