Super Contributor

Re: Don't you just hate when your favorite show is not on because of an all day event?

On 6/4/2014 Melania2 said:
On 6/4/2014 tansy said:
On 6/4/2014 Cakers1 said:

{#emotions_dlg.bored}

Was that directed at me?

Maybe too many lemons?

Tansy: I answered you above. No, it wasn't.

And Melania: why don't you just mind your own business.Kiss

Respected Contributor

Re: Don't you just hate when your favorite show is not on because of an all day event?

Maybe they can make it up to you on Friday when there's a Liz Claiborne TSV.

Respected Contributor

Nothing gets in the way of my favorite program, "Judge Judy."

Honored Contributor

When it comes to QVC, I don't have a favorite show.

Honored Contributor

Well, it looks like tomorrow will be a lot of shows with Barbara Bixby and her silver.....I don't buy anything silver....can't wear it. So, guess I'll be saving a lot of money tomorrow.

Super Contributor

I don't have a regular favorite show on QVC.

I am looking forward to Judith Ripka tomorrow and Joan Rivers on Friday.

I hate all day events now because it seems like they are always kitchen/cooking and nothing else.

Honored Contributor

On 6/4/2014 ShowMe said:

Well, it looks like tomorrow will be a lot of shows with Barbara Bixby and her silver.....I don't buy anything silver....can't wear it. So, guess I'll be saving a lot of money tomorrow.

I used to sit down and watch the Bixby shows but it's gotten fairly pricey now.
Esteemed Contributor

On 6/4/2014 happy housewife said:
On 6/4/2014 colliegirls said:

Oh no! Get prepared for the usual "change the channel" posts!

How would changing the channel make me not miss the show I enjoy? Or doing something else? People here either don't read with comprehension or just don't read at all because the answers often do not apply to what the OP actually said.

I totally understand what you said, however anytime a person criticizes a show or lack of one, several will post "change the channel". I am not one of them!!!

Respected Contributor

On 6/4/2014 Melania2 said:
On 6/4/2014 tansy said:

{#emotions_dlg.bored}

Was that directed at me?

Maybe too many lemons?

Tansy: I answered you above. No, it wasn't.

And Melania: why don't you just mind your own business.Kiss

You mean like you always do...bwhahahahahahaha.

Super Contributor

On 6/4/2014 ShowMe said:

so, what does this actually mean? People say this a lot when they don't like the programming choices. When I read it, top me it says that you buy something from QVC every day so if they have a day of something you don't like, you won't be buying that day?

I would never think of saying I'll be saving money by not buying from QVC on any particular day, I would think the exact opposite, like tomorrow they are showing Barbara Bixby so I might be spending money. I just don't understand the logic of these statements.