Super Contributor

Re: Don't you just hate when your favorite show is not on because of an all day event?

Honored Contributor

Re: Don't you just hate when your favorite show is not on because of an all day event?

On 6/4/2014 Cakers1 said:

Was that directed at me?
Respected Contributor

On 6/4/2014 tansy said:

Was that directed at me?

Maybe too many lemons?

Honored Contributor

Don't you just hate when your favorite show is not on because of an all day event?

I always have a ""favorite show"" to watch at any given time. That is why I have used timer recordings(also call time shifting) going back to 1970 with my first VHS/VCR and moving up with almost each advancement in what is now called ""time shifting"".

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

I like her shows also with Mary Beth. I don't care for any 24 hour show no matter what they are airing that day. I am in and out all day, but when I turn on the tv and see the same old items, it does get boring.

Respected Contributor

On 6/4/2014 stilltamn8r said: What does "Have a life" mean???? Does it mean they have a "happy" life? A "meaningful" life? A "routine" life? I hear lots of people around here saying "get a life"....but what do they really mean? Does someone who is retired have ,less , of a life than someone who is in the workforce? Does someone who is chronically ill "not have a life" cause they enjoy it less??? I mean don't we ALL have life, such as it might be, be it Gladys Kravitz or Samantha Stevens??????

To me it means have a "plan B". When things don't go to your liking, have something else to do instead of complaining.

Honored Contributor

I saw the TSV - it doesn't appeal to me at all.

I just happen to enjoy the wed AM show with Linda and MaryBeth. What a shame it is that so many here can't find enjoyment from a simple thing like this.

Super Contributor

J.C Penny's have a lot of different designs from Liz and often have coupons and sales.

Super Contributor

On 6/4/2014 tansy said:

Was that directed at me?

No.

Valued Contributor