Honored Contributor

Don't you just hate when your favorite show is not on because of an all day event?

No Liz Claiborne today because of the all day cooking. UGH!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Don't you just hate when your favorite show is not on because of an all day event?

You could always do something else!

Honored Contributor

Re: Don't you just hate when your favorite show is not on because of an all day event?

Out of all the all-day events, cooking is the one I hate the most.

Liz Claiborne is having the TSV Friday, so maybe there will be more Liz shows then.

Honored Contributor

On 6/4/2014 brii said:

Out of all the all-day events, cooking is the one I hate the most.

Liz Claiborne is having the TSV Friday, so maybe there will be more Liz shows then.

Yep, Maxi dress with shrug.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

Oh no! Get prepared for the usual ""change the channel"" posts!

Honored Contributor

There's a guy in my city who drives around with a bumper sticker that says,

"KILL YOUR TV"

I love it.

Respected Contributor

Although I haven't watched the Q in probably a decade or more, I do know your frustration from early days. I used to look forward to the Sunday morning four hour Silver Style shows - heck I remember when it was called Silver Savings! I would tape them while we were at church and enjoy them later in the afternoon. Also loved Kathy and her Friday night Finishing Touch shows - that kind of stuff so I do know what you are talking about.

Super Contributor

Especially when I don't need any more dishes, containers, pots and pans, etc. I do like Liz Claiborne, too.

Trusted Contributor

I hate these all day fiestas for any product.......but it doesn't affect my QVC watching, because I rarely watch any show regularly on QVC.

Think of all the things you could get done in that hour instead of watching Liz Claiborne!

Super Contributor

I think I can get past it.....