Trusted Contributor

Don't understand why QVC can't always ship this fast!

I ordered two pair of the Vionic TSV Saturday and they have already shipped.  Anytime I have ordered a TSV, admittedly I have only ordered about 3 in the past year, they ship out within a day....two at the most.  Anything other than a TSV stays "in processing" for days!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Don't understand why QVC can't always ship this fast!

Yeah, I don't understand how that happens. Thrilled by it but wish it was all the time, lol.

Honored Contributor

It depends what warehouse it's coming out of.
Regular Contributor

Lucky you, I just checked and mine are still in process!  That said, I can't remember ever having a problem with orders not arriving within the promised 7-10 days.  It is usually about 5 days.  l I have not had the problems that some have discussed on the boards.

Also, enjoy your shoes, I have had Vionic flip flops but not the shoes and am looking forward to receiving them.

Valued Contributor

I have experienced that also. I wish if a order is placed with more than one item that they could ship it together. Hardly ever happens. Not worth putting under " Suggestion Box" forum.

Honored Contributor

I have had 2 together when they are two of the same item number even if the colors were different.  I think that means they were in the same place in the same warehouse.  Otherwise, I think they have no way to move items from one building or floor or however it's done to another.

I've had items ordered at the same time come from different states even.

And I really don't care about the extra boxes, paper, etc.  I use all of it again -  and some of the boxes I've used again and again and again!  I discard food boxes from anyone, but otherwise only those that are water damaged.

Honored Contributor

@NiteStar wrote:

I ordered two pair of the Vionic TSV Saturday and they have already shipped.  Anytime I have ordered a TSV, admittedly I have only ordered about 3 in the past year, they ship out within a day....two at the most.  Anything other than a TSV stays "in processing" for days!!

Wow, that is good!

I ordered two rings on December 31, they didn't ship for a week, were due today and there is no tracking showing them even on their way.

I ordered another item on the 4 which is still in process.

Not happy with the recent service at all.

Honored Contributor

Maybe QVC didn't ship it.   Many items are shipped by the vendor. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment