Contributor

Re: Don't like Isaac 24/7 pants

I don't like them either.  Have ordered the petite before and just don't fit right.  I am a 12 petite in the other lines.  I too adore the colors, but for this southern girl they seem a little uncomfortable with all the heat we have.

Honored Contributor

I frequently describe why I dislike the 24/7 pants and nobody ever chimes in, so I thought I was the only one.  No matter how I carefully launder them, the come out such a wrinkled mess that they must be ironed.  That's a big NO for me.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I am another NO.  I have a short torso and they cut me all wrong.

Since another poster asked:

I wear mostly jeans and leggings. 

Jeans: my fav is Lori Felt.  Made for me!

Leggings:  Logo, Cuddl Duds, Linea and WWC

The few 'trousers' I have are SG

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Magicrat wrote:

I bought a few pairs to try.  Gave them to Goodwill.  They are not cut fully in the thigh and the material is stiff.

Maybe I bought the ones you donated😄. I think I bought my 24/7 at Goodwill a few years ago.  They were almost new, my size ,black. I couldn't pass them up.  Love them.  They are very comfortable and a nice fit.  I haven't bought any new ones though I have so many pairs of pants. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@zitawins wrote:

I am probably the only person who shops for Isaac's pants and hates the 24/7 line. I find the material scratchy and unforgiving, although many of the styles and colors are beautiful.

Anyone else out there who feels as I do?

@zitawins 

They are okay, but not fabulous.    I could be wrong, but I think you'd get more feedback if you had put this thread in the Fashion section where posters discuss fashion.   JMO, of course.

Respected Contributor

I have to give the 24/7 pants a Yes.  I definitely like them.  I buy my normal size and the fit is good.  I find them to be comfortable on me.  The first wash I put them in the dryer for a very short time and from then on, wash and hang to dry.  I just take them from the washer and "press" with my hands,  I especially love the prints and the summer colors more than the winter colors.

Valued Contributor

They look so darn cute but something always told me, they won't work for you! So I've never tried them. I do like Belle and certain denim and Company

Respected Contributor

I also tried them once .. did not like the fabric ... and the crotch

bagged on me ....

Trusted Contributor

The petite fit was horrendous on me. The waist could be pulled up to my bra. Linea had the best slacks, fit and fabric.

miss you, Louis.

dee

Honored Contributor

I'm the oddball here.  I'm having fun with my wardrobe and have purchased three pr. of IM 24/7 printed pants. I so appreciate that he offers tall sizing and I find the prints to be fun and stylish.  I had to attend a funeral today.  I wore IM 24/7 grey and black plaid slacks, a Calvin Klein black ribbed mock turtleneck, and a black BD cardigan. I really felt well,put together for the occasion but I was also comfortable while doing a number of errands on the way home.