Honored Contributor

Re: Don't forget, HSN 20% off any item...

@Caaareful Shopperwrote:

@makena My HSN homepage states 20% off on Andrew Lessman products only, no other items.  

But thank you for the shout-out to check the site anyway.

@Caaareful Shopper- my homepage doesn’t show that either. I’d LOVE to reorder my vitamins at 20% off. That’s what I need to order. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

that is why many of their codes say "for select customers only."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@SXMGirlwrote:

It is not, unfortunately, 20 percent off on anything.  I tried to use it last night on a pair of FitFlops and this was an item where the coupon could not be used.  This happens quite frequently; and, whenI did call CS to find out why coupons could not be used on anything, I was told that there were specific brands where the coupons could not be used.

I tried ordering shoes too and it wouldn't take the coupon so I didn't buy them.

Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh sorry.  I thought everyone could see it.  It's 171420

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45wrote:

It doesn't say anything about select customers.  Also there is free S&H and 30% off a purchase over $99 for fashion items.  But that occurs automatically when you make the purchase, so you don't need a code for that.

Honored Contributor

@makenawrote:

@sunshine45wrote:

It doesn't say anything about select customers.  Also there is free S&H and 30% off a purchase over $99 for fashion items.  But that occurs automatically when you make the purchase, so you don't need a code for that.

@makena

yes, it does. i posted the details in my earlier post. it does say for selected customers. that is probably the reason why people cannot see it on the homepage when signed in or on their account page where it lists your spendable kash and coupons available.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 i was just trying to share ...

Anyway it's  171420

@BaileyBop @gidgetgh @willdob3 @Caaareful Shopper 

Respected Contributor

@Carol Diane @Sue98

Esteemed Contributor

@BaileyBopwrote:

@SXMGirlwrote:

It is not, unfortunately, 20 percent off on anything.  I tried to use it last night on a pair of FitFlops and this was an item where the coupon could not be used.  This happens quite frequently; and, whenI did call CS to find out why coupons could not be used on anything, I was told that there were specific brands where the coupons could not be used.

I tried ordering shoes too and it wouldn't take the coupon so I didn't buy them.

@BaileyBop @SXMGirl I've often  had a problem ordering shoes on hsn with coupons- I wish they'd list the  brands not included ! I assume it's probably most of them; I remember calling cs and they coudn't tell me for sure. It seems like they didnt even know which brands !!

With the current coupon, I bought the 4 pc Korres olive oil kit in sea salt. It turned out to less $$ than when it was a TS !!