Honored Contributor

Re: Don't buy from Kohl's online

will NEVER shop online at Kohls again---had an incident this summer where I ordered 3 pices of fiestaware in the new color--got 2 of them and never recieved the 3rd piece. sent emails, tried the live chat,  and called only to be told my waiting time would be 3 hours or more. took me 2 days until I finally talked to a live person and was on the phone for 45 minutes mostly waiting and thought I got it all figured out but never recieved my refund back------I figured for $15---- a cheap lesson learned----if I were on social media, would have prob gotten better results----maybe???---or could have complained about such dreadful CS service anyway.

Honored Contributor

I am sorry you are having problems.  I have ordered from Kohl's on-line a number of times and have never had an issue.

Honored Contributor

@janesilver wrote:

I am having a total fiasco trying to reconcile my account with Kohl's.  It all started when I ordered 5 pairs of leggings, which somehow got lost in lala land.  So I was able to (theoretically) replace some (others were sold out), and it became a convoluted situation of refund and re-billing, and then changing the numbers again because the price had gone down.  Meanwhile, I have now paid Kohl's a little over $100 for 8 pairs of leggings, and have received ONE PAIR.  No way to tell when I will be refunded or when the other pairs might arrive.  Customer service involves calls to India and other parts of the world without any resolution.  Just ranting here to other online shoppers.  Thanks.

@janesilver 

File an online complaint with the Better Business Bureau....they will give Kohls deadlines to get the issue resolved, worked for me with another company....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@janesilver , can you dispute the charge with the CC company?  

Respected Contributor

@janesilver I am not info condeming but last time I purchased on line my credit card was hacked and my card was charged over 150 dollars ...that was the last time I ordered from Kohls...may try again

Honored Contributor

@tobes wrote:

@janesilver I am not info condeming but last time I purchased on line my credit card was hacked and my card was charged over 150 dollars ...that was the last time I ordered from Kohls...may try again

How is that Kohl's fault?  CCs get hacked all the time and you wouldn't even know how or where the hackers got your info from.  Equifax had one of the biggest security breaches known to date and they have ALL of our personal information.  CC numbers, SS, address, birthdate, credit rating.

And they didn't even tell us until forced to.  They're supposed to protect our information and they failed catastrophically.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought from Kohls on line tonight! Great  cyber Monday deal  on a much needed long zip-front bathrobe. Miss Elaine fleece, free shipping, on sale plus 20% off, $20 in kohls kash to apply too. A $70-ish robe ended up costing $20! I hope it as cozy warm as it looks. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

LUCKY ME! My account was a total MESS from the FIRST TIME I tried to use it, and I've NEVER been able to straighten it out, so I've GIVEN UP.

It is BY FAR the VERY WORST credit set-up I've ever had in my decades of long life.

BEST OF LUCK to those who can navigate it. Kohls LOSES on me EVERY MONTH that the virus is around. I LOVE my local store, but there's  NO WAY I'll go in person, and I WILL NOT revisit their credit !!!

Esteemed Contributor

Interesting which retailers we all have good luck with, and those we have bad luck with. 

I've ordered from Kohl's hundreds of times, returned items, etc., and never had a problem.   I've returned items I've had over a year without a receipt and I still get a full refund, no questions asked.   Never had any problems with billing.  During the pandemic I've used Kohl's parking lot pickup several times.  Again, not one problem.  It's become my "go to" store over the last several months because Kohl's is so reliable.

I find their website a little difficult to navigate... but that's probably my fault.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

I shop at my local Kohl's frequently.  In store and online.  I have their credit card and am a rewards member.  In the 25 years or so I have never had one problem with them.  Not one.  Their customer service has been great!

So sorry to hear others have had problems.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward