Frequent Contributor

Don't buy from Kohl's online

I am having a total fiasco trying to reconcile my account with Kohl's.  It all started when I ordered 5 pairs of leggings, which somehow got lost in lala land.  So I was able to (theoretically) replace some (others were sold out), and it became a convoluted situation of refund and re-billing, and then changing the numbers again because the price had gone down.  Meanwhile, I have now paid Kohl's a little over $100 for 8 pairs of leggings, and have received ONE PAIR.  No way to tell when I will be refunded or when the other pairs might arrive.  Customer service involves calls to India and other parts of the world without any resolution.  Just ranting here to other online shoppers.  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Re: Don't buy from Kohl's online

I'm sorry you are having a problem, but to condem all Kohls online experiences is a bit much.  I've never had a problem talking to an english speaking rep to got an issue resolved.  I've rarely had any problems at all.  I can understand how upsetting this can be, but the reality is you have to keep us with your billing and not pay for things you don't have.  Hopefully, this will work out.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@janesilver 

Sorry you’ve had issues. I hope things get resolved. 

I’ve never had any trouble with Kohl’s online ordering, delivery, or customer service. I order from them frequently. 

Super Contributor

I have avoided dealing with Kohls online as well for a few reasons.   The main one being at the beginning of the virus I had an online order to pickup at the store.  Of course, they closed their stores for months and I wasnt able to pick up the order, but my Kohls bill had to be paid.   It took   several calls to CS, but I was finally able to get the order cancelled.  Not as complicated a problem as yours, but perhaps with a lot of patience you could reach a competent rep to handle your issue.

Honored Contributor

Going into the store isn't much better.

My husband bought three things that had rebates on them,  the cashier only gave him two rebate receipts and two rebate forms.

He went back, he thought it had been straightened out and he got the third receipt and form, he thought...the numbers on the receipt don't match the UPC on the box.  He's got to back again.  

I thought his head was going to explode last night.

Respected Contributor

I have never had a problem is Kohl's online. It seems like the simplest thing would have been to cancel the entire original order and get a refund. Then start over with a new order.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@brandiwine Keep up with my billing?  What do you mean? How do you not pay for things you do not have if you are ordering online?  I mean they won't send it if you don't charge it.  Hunh?

I ordered leggings, they were lost in transit. The woman tried to put in an exchange, which involved a refund to my credit card and 3 pairs to be sent to me.  If I weren't keeping up with my billing, I wouldn't know that the refund hadn't posted.  I check my credit card account everyday now, thanks to Kohl's.

Trusted Contributor

I have ordered from Kohls online many times this season. My orders are shipped normally and received in a reasonable time (don't see any difference from before the virus).  My last order was a picture in a frame and the wood on the bottom was damaged. I called and spoke to an english speaking man who apologized and quickly sent out a replacement without charge.  I'm sorry you are having problems but my experiences with them have been great. 

Frequent Contributor

@CelticCrafter  Misery loves company.  Tell your husband my head is about to explode too.

Frequent Contributor

@50Mickey   You are totally right about that.  I went for the rep's idea of doing an exchange, which turned out to be complicated due to colors being out of stock and new discount.  I definitely learned a lesson.