Esteemed Contributor

Don't Forget To Use smile.amazon.com For Your Charity

If you make purchases on Amazon, please consider using smile.amazon.com to contribute to your charity of choice. Mine is Williams Syndrome Association. What's yours?

You can register by going to smile.amazon.com. Here are the details provided by Amazon:

AmazonSmile is a way for customers to support their favorite charitable organization every time they shop with Amazon.

Shoppers who start at smile.amazon.com will find the same Amazon they know and love, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the price of eligible purchases to the charity of your choice.

Signing up is easy!

Here's how to sign up for AmazonSmile:

1. Visit smile.amazon.com

2. Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials

3. Choose a charitable organization to receive donations, or search for the charity of your choice

4. Select your charity

4. Start shopping!

Respected Contributor

Re: Don't Forget To Use smile.amazon.com For Your Charity

Thank you for posting this.  I've been doing this for over a year for a foundation I support.  Every little bit counts.

Honored Contributor

I support Warrior Canine Connection.

Regular Contributor

I support Midwest BREW  beagle rescue

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I too use smile.  The pennies add up. I'm sure we will get comments on how Amazon gets credit for the donations and the amount we contribute is buried somewhere in the cost but when I see the total amount donated yearly to my chosen charity it's amazing.  I support St. Judes

Esteemed Contributor

My charity is Morningstar Missions  or sometimes Rialto Theatre both in Joliet.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is mine:

Friends of UNFPA promotes the health, dignity, and rights of women and girls around the world by supporting the lifesaving work of UNFPA, the United Nations reproductive health and rights agency, through education, advocacy, and fundraising. UNFPA is the lead United Nations entity for reproductive health and rights for all. Working in over 155 countries, UNFPA works to end the unmet need for family planning, to end preventable maternal deaths, and to end violence and harmful practices against women and girls.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mine is 'Noah's Animal House' in Nevada.

They house and care for the pets of domestic violence victims, who live in adjoining buildings.

Honored Contributor

Planned Parenthood for me. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I give to Second Chance Rescue - NYC.  They rescued a paralyzed dog, provided surgeons and medical care for him - they brought him to me.  I'm soooo grateful to be Eddy's momma!Heart