Respected Contributor

Re: Don't Be Tardy Episode Tonight - Kroy's disclosure

On 9/1/2014 terrier3 said:
On 9/1/2014 Deb1010again said:

I like Kim and Kroy and their family. I know I'm in the minority here. I watch the show because I like them. I laughed my tuchus off on the episode where they tried to get Lana a man.

For a group of people who don't like/approve of them and their lifestyle y'all sure are watching their show regularly. They'll always have that. LOL

Well enjoy the family while it lasts...

because Kim will be getting divorced when the football gravy train stops!

That will be good for at least another year of Bravo shows...or maybe she'll end up on WE or E!.

For me, it's a little like watching a train wreck. But I've pretty much gotten over it. Now I might be flipping through the channels, land there, and watch a few minutes. Then I think what the heck am I doing and I move on. She's gross and he's gross. I think they belong together. Jmo, of course.
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Trusted Contributor

I like Kim and Kroy and their family. I know I'm in the minority here. I watch the show because I like them. I laughed my tuchus off on the episode where they tried to get Lana a man.

For a group of people who don't like/approve of them and their lifestyle y'all sure are watching their show regularly. They'll always have that. LOL

That will be good for at least another year of Bravo shows...or maybe she'll end up on WE or E!.

I don't wish divorce on anyone. I hope they stay together.

Honored Contributor

Kim's mother comes acrosss as an unstable addict/alcoholic. If that is true, I wouldn't want her in my kids' lives.

Honored Contributor

I'm not wishing divorce on them...but it's Kim's M.O. She follows the money...and soon Kroy's career will be over. This is his last year on his current contract - and he's been injured and never was an all-Pro to begin with. He is in the tail end of his career.

Kim had no problems living for years as the mistress of a married man...she only cares about money - and getting it the easiest way possible.

Trusted Contributor

I'm not wishing divorce on them...but it's Kim's M.O. She follows the money...and soon Kroy's career will be over. This is his last year on his current contract - and he's been injured and never was an all-Pro to begin with. He is in the tail end of his career.

Kim had no problems living for years as the mistress of a married man...she only cares about money - and getting it the easiest way possible.

I really think Kim loves her family and loves Kroy very deeply. And he loves her very deeply. It would be against the odds for them to last, but I really hope they do and think they have a good chance.

I can see them having disagreements over money when it gets tight after he loses his contract. I just hope they're able to live with it. Maybe he'll open a car lot like a lot of other sports figures have done in Atlanta.

Trusted Contributor

On 9/1/2014 bikerbabe said:

Kim's mother comes acrosss as an unstable addict/alcoholic. If that is true, I wouldn't want her in my kids' lives.

Her mother has LOTS of problems. Remember when she wouldn't come to the dress fitting? Then she sues Kim?

ITA with you and wouldn't want her in my kids' lives either.

Honored Contributor

There is no way that Kim, a former professional mistress, will stay married to a used car salesman.......absolutely none, lol.

Honored Contributor

On 9/1/2014 bikerbabe said:

Her mother has LOTS of problems. Remember when she wouldn't come to the dress fitting? Then she sues Kim?

ITA with you and wouldn't want her in my kids' lives either.

She was edited to look that way....same with removing her from the wedding with police officers.

It's FAKE reality folks.

The kids are real...the house is probably where they live...they are legally married...but that is about IT for reality.

Honored Contributor

at the very beginning, before that lawsuit for visitation rights was ever filed, kim should have let the grandkids go and see her parents.....especially the two girls.....i hope when they get just a bit older they reach out to them without fear of alienating kim and kroy.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

On 9/1/2014 sunshine45 said:

at the very beginning, before that lawsuit for visitation rights was ever filed, kim should have let the grandkids go and see her parents.....especially the two girls.....i hope when they get just a bit older they reach out to them without fear of alienating kim and kroy.

ITA that would be nice for the kids to reach out to their grandparents, but I don't think it'll happen given the role models they have in Kim in that regard. As much as I like Kim, I think her kids - especially the oldest daughter is all about herself. I think the only reason she's reach out to her grandmother would be to tick off Kim and manipulate her. JMO