Honored Contributor

Dogs have owners, cats have staff (example)

You Tube has a section where they show these type of signs. Sometimes, restafurants, or churches, or Kung Fu places put out these funny signs. I enjoy them. Once, someone posted these different signs for us to laugh and chuckle at. Wonder if you've seen any signs lately that make you laugh or smile? If so and you want to share and post, thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Dogs have owners, cats have staff (example)

@qualitygal

TOO cute!

May I ask where on youtube may I find the section you mentioned please?

Thanks

Honored Contributor

Look under: Adriana Minadi. She posted signs,, another came up, Happy Land, didn't see that one yet. @ECBG

Honored Contributor

that statement has been in my house for the last 13 years---and I am head of staff--Cat Wink

Trusted Contributor

@qualitygalwrote:

You Tube has a section where they show these type of signs. Sometimes, restafurants, or churches, or Kung Fu places put out these funny signs. I enjoy them. Once, someone posted these different signs for us to laugh and chuckle at. Wonder if you've seen any signs lately that make you laugh or smile? If so and you want to share and post, thanks.

I just took my dog to the vet yesterday, and that exact sign was on the checkout counter. Very cute.

Valued Contributor

@qualitygal

I haven't really seen any locally, but I did see one online that I thought was funny from a restaurant.

"I'm So Tired Of Babysitting My Mom's Grandkids".

Thought that was clever.

Honored Contributor

seen in a little gift shop in the south,-

"flip flops are the high heels of the south."🩴

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Dogs come when you call them. Cats take a message and they get back to you.

Respected Contributor

I am my cat's staff.

Yesterday I was trying to do my hour on my elliptical...my cat continually begged at me - interrupting the pedal motion to pick him up.

I did, - he loved being up high and the motion didn't even make him flinch. trouble is - I wear a weighed vest (10lbs). my cat is 14 lbs - the whole time I'm holding my fluff monster I'm carrying an additional 24 obs and huffing and puffing, JUST BECAUSE HE LIKED IT! I am a dang fool!!!

Honored Contributor

@MoonieBabyWhat a good mommie, she has you trained too. ROFLOL