Honored Contributor

Who is watching?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

Me!  Dogs, children, and deer...my favorite things.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

I'm watching football right now, but will catch the dog show in rerun tonight.

Respected Contributor

Got one TV on with the dog show and another TV on with the game, love Thanksgiving!

Honored Contributor

I'm getting ready to go to my sister's but am recording it!  I watch it every year.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest -

I am!

Usually I just love watching these shows but looking into some of these dogs sweet eyes just made me cry cause I miss having our dogs so much.

Also, it seemed like they ran thru the terrier group and I am always annoyed how they always seem to showcase the same breed in this group.

But what do I know?! I guess it is as they say, the one who "represents" his breed the best.

And never a golden win? come on!

Or the wonderful labs.

It is just hard to see how they chose sometime but I am not a judge for sure.

I will always remember that little "Affinpincher" named Banana Joe, who just won everyone's hearts. Not my favorite breed but he really stole the show. It is said he had won 86 other best in shows but never Westminster and the first of his breed to win that.After the show, he was rewarded with a much deserved retirement. That was 2013 I believe.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay.  Politics are alive and well in the dog show world.  I have similar objections and no longer watch them.  I despise the AKC and that doesn't enhance the experience either.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I love seeing all the dogs,and my heart breed ,GOLDENS.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Yes. We have it on on Peacock TV.

To any other cord cutters who might be having trouble watching the dog show since it is on NBC. There's a deal on right now for a year's Peacock TV premium subscription for $39.99 vs the usual $49.99. If you want monthly, there's no discount and it is $4.99 a month--but there's a 7 day free trial for monthly premium.

You can watch Westminster [Edited: I mean National Dog Show] live on one of the Peacock premium channels [NBC Sports], which is what I'm doing. It's great!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

You can also watch NBC by purchasing a simple, inexpensive interior antenna, without cable or satellite and in HD.  You'll get all the local channels plus 50-60 more.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment