Respected Contributor

Re: Doesn’t Jane look pretty?

My first thought was June Cleaver. I'm not a fan of that type of dress but she's a nice lady and she can wear what she wants. 

Esteemed Contributor

@santorini wrote:

My first thought was June Cleaver. I'm not a fan of that type of dress but she's a nice lady and she can wear what she wants. 

That is exactly what I thhought.  Soooo out of style.  

Trusted Contributor

@santorini wrote:

Yes, Jane looked very neat and nice.  She always dresses dated as if she is stuck in the 50s.   Is her 12 day quarentine over already?   It doesn't seem that long.

Honored Contributor

I think Jane is one of the best-dressed on the Q. I don't always care for her particular style but whatever she has on seems to always be well put together.

Esteemed Contributor

Jane takes a lot of criticism on here but I have to say I really like her and enjoy her presentaions and energy.  She does always look lovely and so did June Cleaver, BTW. 

Trusted Contributor

Jane always looks beautiful and her dress was so pretty. Shawn looked really nice as well.

I know both Jane and Shawn get a lot of criticism on these boards, but I think they're both amazing hosts and fun to watch.😊

Honored Contributor

I must be in the minority here because though the dress was a pretty color for her I thought the style was really awful and unflattering!  It looked like very dated and almost like a costume.

Esteemed Contributor

Jane looked beautiful and the color was lovely on her.  You may not like her style but the dress flattered her.  She knows what style looks great on her body type and chooses wisely. Age approporate too with great hair and makeup. 

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@santorini wrote:

That is exactly what I thhought.  Soooo out of style.  

@BalletBabe @santorini But I admire people who can look lovely and NOT be "in style!"  It means they are comfortable enough to be different but look good.

And that isn't easy is it?  I like that!  It shows individuality. 

Respected Contributor

I think Jane looks the best in dresses and skirts ....