Honored Contributor

Re: Does the U.S. need another TV shopping network?

You pose an interesting question, @TY.  Personally, although I don't yearn for another shopping channel (ha), I think my preferences are not the point.  I love the fact that in a healthy economy, there are those who will risk and innovate.  The entrepreneurial spirit brings vitality, jobs, services, new ideas that can pave the way for future new ideas.  And as others have said, healthy competition benefits the customer.

There's always the risk of failure, but kudos to those who contribute to the economy by trying.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I am an Amazon girl, or Walmart, or Costco or one of the catalogue companys... Blair.  I don't do shopping channels unless the product is on clearance or AS IS.  And the prices are going up on that as well.  Ole QVC has caught on to me I guess.  LOL

Another shopping channel??? Ok I would look but that is all.  

I do watch all kinds of crime reruns. And some of the newer ones are okay too.  

Regular Contributor

Yes the US needs more shopping channels. I'm sure they are working on them as I type - they will be called QVC4 & QVC5 so we all can pop that popcorn and watch re-runs night after night!! Smiley Tongue Smiley LOL (pun intended)

I sent this message from the last living brain cell I have.