Respected Contributor

Re: Does the Forums look different to you?

I just signed in a few minutes ago and thought it looked different,too. I'm on my iPad and the font looks blockier and it seems like there's more gray shading. 

Honored Contributor

Every other post seems to have different font, too.  I know some people change their font and color and size for every post.  But now it seems everyone's post has been *doctored* differently.  No two posts are the same font.

The letters are thinner, but the spacing between the letters is wider.

Weirder.

I remember when they changed The Weather Channel graphics.  The sun looked like another planet and it was just creepy.  I stopped referencing it and just used my phone or my laptop for weather updates.  Don't know if they even do the weather any more!  Every time I channel surf past TWC, I see guys driving trucks with icicles in their beards.Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

It's jazzier somehow.  

Esteemed Contributor

On the Home page, font is smaller, then when you open a thread it is

somewhat larger and darker.

A mixed bag of crazy. Not liking it.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think they are just messing with us. Maybe in the next few days things will be back to normal. Maybe it´s just a fluke. Wow all these ¨Maybes¨

So thankful for the new reading glasses I got today.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

the font is smaller and a different type

the title of the topic is added to each reply?  is that really necessary 

Honored Contributor

Yep, a different font and while it's visually pleasing, it appears to be smaller... I wonder if they stopped to think that increasing the overall page size via one's browser has a downside if you're using a device with a smaller screen... Some of us were having issues on the site yesterday and one might suspect this is why... What was the point? They'll never learn to leave well enough alone...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

the font is smaller and a different type

the title of the topic is added to each reply?  is that really necessary 

@lovescats 

i have ALWAYS had/seen the title of the topic in each reply (unless it is removed or changed by the person replying), unless i am not understanding your comment?

for example, i can remove the title while i am commenting back to you, as i did in this reply.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45  I didn´t know you could remove the title. I was wondering what happened to it.

I don´t like this new format. Maybe we should let the IT department know. I don´t let things bother me, but this does lol.