Respected Contributor

Does ayone use WikiBuy or Honey?

When shopping online?

Do you have to give them your credit card # to apply points?

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Super Contributor

Re: Does ayone use WikiBuy or Honey?

I use Ebates/Rakuten, Coupon Cabin, and Honey when shopping.  Whichever gets me the best deal or most percentage back.  I have mine linked to my Paypal account so when I've earned enough to redeem, they send the money to me electronically.  I've never given these sites my credit card number, purchases still go through the vendor I'm shopping with.  

~~Keep calm and hug your pets~~
Respected Contributor

We use Honey. On shopping sites that they are listed with Honey automatically searches for the best deal. Let's say you shop on Amazon. Honey will come up, say it is looking for the best deal. If Amazon is the best deal it will tell you. If there are coupons it will apply them. It has worked well for me.  I didn't give CC number to Honey. I pay through my account with whatever online store I shop.

Esteemed Contributor

I used Honey in the past which resulted in computer viruses. My DS, who was in military intelligence told me not to use such sites that have that kind of access to my computer. I use Rakuten, no problems and easy to cash out, which I do annually. They send a check.

Esteemed Contributor

I have Honey installed on the computer that I am using to write this post, and it searches for codes to save me money, and I have never had any sort of virus happen as a result of using Honey.

And no, I did not have to give them my card info.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

I use Honey and it saves me a few bucks but not very often...haven’t used WikiSeals.