Contributor

Re: Does anything make you uncomfortable? Fear?

TRAFFIC JAMS on the interstate....totally panic me.... especially with no exits in sight in the summer heat with nothing in the car to drink...I feel my heart rate increasing just thinking about this LOL !

SWIMMING POOL DRAINS....I love to swim but the drains on the bottom of the pool totally freak me out...fear of getting fingerts caught in them or stuck from the suction of it....totally irrational since I love toing to the pool and swimming

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TX YellowRose wrote:

TRAFFIC JAMS on the interstate....totally panic me.... especially with no exits in sight in the summer heat with nothing in the car to drink...I feel my heart rate increasing just thinking about this LOL !

SWIMMING POOL DRAINS....I love to swim but the drains on the bottom of the pool totally freak me out...fear of getting fingerts caught in them or stuck from the suction of it....totally irrational since I love toing to the pool and swimming

Try to get some help in getting rid of the fear of drains at the bottom of a pool...you love to swim, you shouldn't have to live with a fear that takes away your pleasure.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Valued Contributor

terrible fear of the Highway or Interstates.

Also mice.

Beckyblu

Respected Contributor

Being buried alive.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Geez, do we know each other??? @AngelPuppy1  You took the scares right out of my mouth.

@PINKdogWOOD

I don't know --- maybe!  LOL! I have more -- but I didn't want to write them all!!!  Smiley Embarassed

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Moths.  I once pulled a 28 ft. trailer I was towing off the side of the expressway because one flew in my face.  It was all I could do to not panic.  I can't reason out that these are just ugly butterflies.  

Trusted Contributor

Never did like spiders and snakes! 

Now, with my mobility issues, my main true fear is of falling. Especially on ice, living here in PA. 

I'm uncomfortable in large crowds, too now. I fear injuring someone else in my electric wheelchair. Small children dart in and out so quickly. 

Honored Contributor

Losing on a game show 

Respected Contributor

marriage, that's all

Respected Contributor

The "OTHER" political party.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF