Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does anyone watch Adam Ruins Everything?

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

Last night me and my son went to see him in person and he talked about all elections through the years and about the one today and it was so ineresting and he had all the facts. He is a great guy so nice and had his suit on..........we met him and my son had his picture taken with him.  I should have had mine also but so many people were in line that I did not want to take up his kind time.  He is so nice in person and they do find the truth and then after we left I told my son, WHY DID I NOT ASK HIM TO DO A SHOW ABOUT SKIN CREAMS........ugh   sigh............I was right with him and I forgot.  So watch the new shows coming up.  I can as long as I am here and then I will have to watch online..........I don't have cable any longer.........I will notice the effective financially October.  Excited to have food money.  lol  Stay Fabulous

Here's what there is to know about face cream.

It's hype and marketing, getting you to believe that it has the latest "scientific breakthrough" that will "erase time off of your face", and to get you to lighten your wallet.

There's your face cream show.

Honored Contributor

Adam in on TruTV on Tuesdays - 10easter/9central.

We have watched the show here and there-it's very interesting.  I happened to catch it one night (noticed the hair!) and grandson had also mentioned it.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I've been watching some of the episodes.  A lot of what he says I already know but he's entertaining.  The pompadour is absolutely awful though🙀

Honored Contributor

I stumbled upon the show and haven't missed an episode yet. Many things I never knew. I enjoyed the "cars", "hygiene" and "nutrition" episodes. But all of them are very informative and entertaining to watch. 

Honored Contributor

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

I have learned a lot watching with my son.  About Malls, Outlets, Eyeglasses owned by basically one company...........so many things..........What have you learned that shocked you the most?  Mine was so far OUTLETS......they are not over stock from nice stores they are made for the Outlet Store, no wonder they don't last as long as the real clothes.

You're really not getting much of a bargain or deals at the Outlet stores, if any.  

You have to know your prices and most times you're better off going to the regular store and shopping the sales and sale racks.