Trusted Contributor

Does anyone use a Towel Spa?

You place your towel in bathe aor shower and then you have a warm towel.  I love mine.  Stay fabulous.

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone use a Towel Spa?

If you place your towel in the bath or shower, wouldn't you Also have a very WET warm towel?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

The "Towel Spa" is a little larger than a large breadbox. 

One puts the towel into the device and closes the lid.  Then turn on the controls and and in  few minutes, the towel is warmed up.  The towel (or pajamas) does Not come out wet.

Purchased one a few years ago.  Used it for awhile.   No longer use it.

Honored Contributor

I use a space heater in the bathroom in the winter...........can't say I've ever had a "cold" towel.............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

If you place your towel in the bath or shower, wouldn't you Also have a very WET warm towel?

@Kachina624  You don't actually put your towel in the bath or shower.  The towel spa is a towel warmer like a little cabinet that warms your towel while you bathe/shower.

LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

As we are about to redo our bathroom, I want to put up a towel warming rack. Is the spa better than the rack? 

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Honored Contributor

My towels are never cold? If the house is  70 degrees... How would your towel be cold? 

Trusted Contributor

The towel spas I looked at were over $100.  Seems like a lot of money to spend on a needless item.  But I guess if you have it to spend then you get what you think you need.

Honored Contributor

Never had a cold towel. LOVE cold sheets!

We're going to do the warm tiled floor though on the house we're working on.

Trusted Contributor

Well, you surely should know that I typed too fast and wrote down my post too fast.  I love my towel spa...........got it at a great buy at a consignment store brand new.  I place my towel in the towel spa and it is warm and when I get out of the shower, aaahh  nice warm towel or robe.  I love mine.  Best gift I have bought for myself for winter.