Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone remember the names..??

@pupwhipped wrote:

@mom2four0418 wrote:

Was it John and Laura Ramsey Gems at Large? I remember them from ShopNBC.

OMG, @mom2four0418,  I watched my fair share of them...remember when it was Value Vision? It could get really crazy when Charla Rines was the host and she and Laura got cranked up. Woman Surprised John would just sit there and virtually say nothing. I enjoyed watching them but think I was a lot more tolerate back then. Ha! Among other things I have Laura's ring box and the most beautiful Kunzite and diamond ring. Those were the days. Woman Frustrated

ValueVision had THE best fine jewelry!   Between that, and gemstones, I bought a fair amount back then.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Howabout Pamela and Wes McCoy on Shop N B C?  Not on Q and not names starting with J but I thought I'd throw their names in just in case.

Honored Contributor

They were defintely on the Q. Could have been the Diamonds?

Honored Contributor

@kiwi55 wrote:

I am trying to remember the names of a husband and wife diamond jewelry designer team who used to be on QVC probably back in the 90's.  I think both their names might have started with J's but I just can't remember.  Anyone out there who could help me?

Thanks.

Do you remember what they looked like? @kiwi55 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Judith and Jack Rosenberg presented Reflections by Judith Jack Jewelry on QVC from September 1989 to 2002. On December 4, 2008, they had a single hour of their diamond jewelry line with Lisa Robertson.

Mandel JCC of Palm Beach Gardens | The Rickie ReportABOUT THE ARTIST | jack-rosenberg

Honored Contributor

Yes,I thought that they were lovely people. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

@mom2four0418 wrote:

Was it John and Laura Ramsey Gems at Large? I remember them from ShopNBC.

OMG, @mom2four0418,  I watched my fair share of them...remember when it was Value Vision? It could get really crazy when Charla Rines was the host and she and Laura got cranked up. Woman Surprised John would just sit there and virtually say nothing. I enjoyed watching them but think I was a lot more tolerate back then. Ha! Among other things I have Laura's ring box and the most beautiful Kunzite and diamond ring. Those were the days. Woman Frustrated

ValueVision had THE best fine jewelry!   Between that, and gemstones, I bought a fair amount back then.

I only know of them from ShopNBC.  I didn't watch back when they were Value Vision.  I do remember John and Laura.  Laura did the designing.  She had beautiful taste. I didn't buy any gemstones.  I didn't like them that much and the sapphire and ruby was too expensive for me.  I didn't anything from them.  But they did have beautiful jewelry. 

Honored Contributor

@Kalli wrote:

Howabout Pamela and Wes McCoy on Shop N B C?  Not on Q and not names starting with J but I thought I'd throw their names in just in case.

The funny part is that when I watched ShopNBC, Pamela did leather.  Beautiful lamb leather.  I only know her now  as making jewelry.  I think Wes just talked about the jewelry.  I wonder if he's still around.  He was a lot older then Pamela. 

Honored Contributor

Where's the OP? Did we get ghosted?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee I don't know! I did my QVC jewelry historian part, but I didn't watch ValueVision, so I can't help with there.