Trusted Contributor

Does anyone read The Daily Mail UK

Today the Daily Mail Online posted a story about Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka. 

Their writers sound like folks from the romance novels.

In one description of the Harris and Burtka vacation in St. Barts they wrote: '... cooled off in the ocean waters and splashed their dark manes  with the salty tides'.  

Yep.

The Daily Mail is notorious for writing such 'prose'.  I get my daily chuckle combing over the articles.

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone read The Daily Mail UK

Sounds like they had a nice vacation.

New Contributor

I do check the Daily Mail site, but I did not read that article.  If's difficult to take this site seriously and it does attract some very strange people.  Not us, of course!  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Yes, I look at it. It seems like I see the latest news, gossip, etc. there before anywhere else. Their writing is atrocious.

Honored Contributor

I read the Daily Mail only occasionally and for entertainment purposes; like @proudlyfromNJ said, the writing is atrocious.

Honored Contributor

I follow Neil Patrick Harris and also David Burtka, both on Instagram.

I love their pix, especially as David is a chef and makes really creative things.

I've seen their vacation pix, very nice.  They went on a getaway, just the two of them.  Usually they are with their kids, a boy and a girl, twins and very cute.  They are always doing really wonderful family things together.

Love the pix from last fall of David teaching the kids how to make apple juice from a very old apple press.  Hand done, nothing electric.  Charming.

Honored Contributor

i only read it for the entertainment "news" and gossip.

they LOVE some of the housewives. LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I read it too.  They have so many different kinds of stories I always find something that interests me. 

Honored Contributor

It is a guilty pleasure of mine.  I remember to read it about every 2 weeks or so.

Respected Contributor

The Daily Mail is a daily habit of mine.  It is surprising to me how much of what they report is repeated in news cycles.  I enjoy it.