Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone have sun????

sunny here today in the baltimore area......and a possible record breaking 86 degrees! we went from heat on to a/c on in about a week! i just would love some nice SPRING weather.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Yes, have had sun the majority of the day and still going strong here in So. Maine. Been outside all day gardening and planting.  Later on around 6pm we are supposed to get the heavy rain storms coming from the south.

Super Contributor

Yes, lots of sun. I'm in Nevada. It will be 92 today. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here I  the Seattle WA. Area we have a fair amount of sun....a few days of clouds and rain....typical weather for this time of year.  We have the saying here JUNE GLOOM...as the month of June typically is cloudy and unpredictable.....then after July 4th the Summer comes  full force and we have nice warm days through to September.   That is USUALLY....

Honored Contributor

Are you kidding?  When you live in the Sunbelt almost every day is sunny; day after day after day.  An overcast cloudy day is a rare treat.  We haven't had measurable rain for two months, and probably won't until July.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Yes, in my area, the sun is bright, there’s a gentle breeze, and my outdoor thermometer says it’s 79 degrees.   Now this is May in WV!   

Honored Contributor

@Tangocash wrote:

Yes, lots of sun. I'm in Nevada. It will be 92 today. 

Wo!  You must be down LV way.  Up here it's sunny today but I'd rather have it cloudy.  Some nice cool days lately up here.

BTW, how was that earthquake down toward you?   I woke up at 4:05 to feel my bed shaking.  It was not strong or violent but I kept waiting for something to follow that and, thankfully, it didn't happen.

Weird way to wake up, though.  Like being on some kind of carnival ride as you lie in your bed.  Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

90 degrees and sunny. Not a happy camper as I hate the heat.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Trusted Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

We've just not had much lately.  Feeling like we really need it.  

Have you had sun?

CONSTANTLY!

Trusted Contributor

Add me to the YES brigade. I was hoping for a little rain to get my tomatoes a good watering, but no such luck. Yes, here in AZ.