Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone have msn.com for email?

And if you do, do you get the sign "you have reached your limit for today"

I do, and I run a list, and I need to get things out.  My gmail somehow got a glitz and my stuff comes back blocked.  I've been using both email accounts for many years.

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone have msn.com for email?

this was posted on the microsoft site in 2016,  i dont know if it will solve your problem though.

To help fight spam and reduce the amount of junk email you get, Outlook.com puts limits on the volume and type of email that you can send. The daily limit is lower on mobile devices than on a computer. If you received a message that you've reached the daily message limit, you can save your email as a draft and send it the next day. Here's how:

• On a mobile device, tap to close the message. You'll receive a prompt asking you if you want to save or delete the message. Choose Save. You can then to go Outlook.com on a computer, open the draft, and send it.

• On a computer, choose Save draft to save the message and send it the next day.

You may also increase your message limit to avoid any issues like this from happening again. Please follow the steps below:

If you verify your account, your sending limits increase.

1. On the Add a phone web page, choose your country code, enter your mobile number, and then choose Send code.

Notes: Your phone must be able to receive text messages.

2. Don't close the web page. You'll need to enter the received code on the same page within ten minutes.

3. Enter the code from the text message on the webpage and choose Submit.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/oemail-osend/your-message-wasnt-sent-because-t...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does anyone have msn.com for email?

Thank you, Sunshine!